[Chapter: 1]

A black Mercedes stopped in front of a large building made up of glasses. A beautiful board on top had "Allure" written boldly on it.

A man in his early thirties came out of the car buttoning his coat buttons. He was wearing a designer royal blue suit personalised for him.

As he walked inside, the receptionist immediately looked at herself in a compact mirror and smiled at him.

"Good morning sir", she wished politely but with dreamy eyes.

"Good morning Naina! Has Sia arrived?", he said in his husky voice making him sound sexy.

"Yes sir, Sia ma'am has arrived and is waiting for you", she said staring at him who didn't gave shit about it and walked to evelvator. Even the evelvator speaks out the royalty and elegance of Allure.

He reached to 6th floor which was solely handled my head designer of the company.

"Omg! You people really think I would use this filthy cloth for my upcoming collection? I want my upcoming collection to be best one for Allure and you're showing me this third class fabric?", He heard a loud voice closing eyes understanding what's going on.

Someone has become prey of Malika Arora's anger. He walked to the main desk of Malika and held her shoulders from behind making her jump for a second. She turned and sighed.

"Shivaay! You scared me", Malika said hugging him who chuckled hugging her back.

"Btw, who are you scaring, huh?", he asked making Malika frown. He looked at one junior designer who was standing there, scared.

"You can go Manya", he said smiling softly to which she passed him a grateful smile and nodded going from there.

"What's the theme of collection this time?", he asked seeing the fabric palette checking the new fabrics.

"I was thinking of wedding season. Soon December is going to start and that's the peak time of weddings. It would go best with trend as well as sell", she said making him hummed nodding.

"Great one, but you've new ideas about it? Many designer and company go for it", he said to which she flipped her hair back moving ahead.

"This Malika Arora's brain is full of ideas sweetheart, you'll see, everyone will just keep looking at the collection and the theme will be: bold with tradition", she said smiling widely making him arch his eyebrow impressed.

"Interesting! So start on it and share the ideas, I'm going to help", he said rubbing his hands together moving to her table.

"Umm Shivaay, let's go to your office first? Actually me and Gauri wants to talk about something to you", she said making him narrow his eyes but nodded going towards elevator. She sighed in relief and followed him.

As they reached his floor i.e 10th floor, he got greeted by everyone to whom he replied with a smile and walked inside his cabin with Malika.

He was surprised to see Gauri and his secratary Sia, already standing there waiting for him.

"Good morning girls, planning to hijack my cabin?", He asked chucking and settled down on his chair indicating the girls who sat down in front of him. He treats is every employee like a colleague.

"Shivaay sir we want to talk to you about something", Gauri said and looked at Malika who nodded. He got confused but nodded.

"Shivaay for upcoming collection we're thinking to make it a memorable and bestest one of Allure. You know which people always remember", Malika said.