[Chapter: 11]

Shivaay was sitting in his cabin typing something about the collection opening. He looked engrossed in his work but in reality, his mind was somewhere else.

It has been 3 days since they've came back from their small business cum fun trip. Something has changed between his and Annika's relationship. He has started liking her company, he wants to be with her in all possible times. A possessiveness rush inside him towards her when he see her smiling and talking with some other guy in the office.

He sighed as the door of his cabin opened. He looked back at the screen trying to concentrate.

"The file regarding fabrics of collection is here Shivaay", Malika said passing it to him and turned to leave.

"Thank you Annika", he said making Malika stop and his eyes widened. She turned to him in a swift with narrowed eyes and crossed her arms across her chest.

"I-I meant Malika. You guys have such similar sounding names that it just slipped", he said making her nod and rolled her eyes.

"Why don't you just accept Shivaay?", she said making him look at the keyboard.

"What are you talking about?", he said making her roll her eyes again.

"No need to act being so oblivious Shivaay. Just agree that you like her", she said keeping hands on his desk leaning with a tired face. He made face.

"I don't know! Yes, I like her. I like her company but I don't know whether it's romantic likeness or friendly. I don't want to ruin the friendship between us or make her feel like I am like typical men who takes friendship as hint", he said making her eyes widen.

"Wait! What did you say? You like her like, L-I-K-E", she asked wide open eyes.

"The very same Mal", he rolled his eyes making her squeal and jump happily. He looked at her as if she's grown horns.

"I can't tell you how happy I am Shivaay. First time you liked a girl. Eeee", she squealed again hugging him making him lean back to his seat with hands in air.

"Okay.. It's not a really big deal. You're excited as if she also likes me", he said parting from her making her shrug.

"How can you say she don't like you?", he raised his eyebrow hearing it.

"So she does?"

"I don't know. But maybe, who knows"

He groaned keeping his head on his hands. She chuckled seeing him.

"By the way, she must be coming anytime. Ask yourself", she said and went giggling seeing his sulked face.

"Ask Annika. It's not that easy as she thinks, what if Annika see me just as a friend", he muttered to himself murdering the keys of keyboard.

As Malika came out, she started jumping seeing her mission getting little successful. She immediately called bhavya and Gauri.

"Hey Mali, you're calling now. All good?", said Gauri from that side in concern voice.

"Yeah yeah. I am good actually super good right now. Guess what happened now?", she said excitedly in hushed voice as people were giving her looks.

"You by mistake made a masterpiece?", Bhavya asked making Gauri chuckle.

"Oh no. Something bigger than that. Leave that, where are you and where is Anu?", she asked.

"I and Bhavya are on the way to Allure, I am driving and Annika is to her promotional meet. She'll coming by mid morning to office", Gauri said making Malika hum.