[Chapter: 28]

Shivaay walked outside his room stretching his arms exhaling a yawn. He raked his fingers in his hair, making them more messy.

"Good morning mom", Shivaay said hugging his mother who was in the hall. He was living in Oberoi mansion since two days as New year was going to come, his dadi was back and there was holiday in Allure.

"Good morning Shivaay. Slept well?", she asked caressing his hair.

"Very well mom. I think I slept so long after a while", he said and parted.

"You should sleep like this often. Coffee?", she asked.

"Yeah please. I will take shower after that, just brushed now. Where's everyone?", he asked walking along with her towards kitchen.

"Arnav and Om are out for a walk, must be returning. Rudra as usual sleeping", Jhanvi said.

"And dadi?", he asked.

"Ah! She is in the kitchen. Let's go", Jhanvi said with a smile.

"Why such big smile on that thing?", Shivaay asked amused.

"Look yourself", she said and moved her hand towards kitchen. He looked there and his eyes widen.

Annika was standing in the kitchen cooking with dadi, baking specifically her famous choco chips and black currant cake. He rubbed his eyes with his palm as he couldn't believe on his eyes.

"Annika?", he said aloud making dadi and Annika look at him. She smiled looking at them.

"Good morning Shivaay", she wished his smiling widely. She was wearing a simple white t-shirt with candies made all over it, tucked in a blue high waist denims. A wide smile formed on his lips as he saw her wearing his blue apron with blue chef hat while cooking.

"It's really a good morning", he muttered looking at her. Her cheeks turned pink and looked down.

"Accha ji!", dadi said teasingly. Shivaay rubbed the back of his neck with a smile.

"Mummy ji! I wanted to show you some things I bought for companies as new year gift. Please come and check them once", Jhanvi said.

"Haan ab toh jana hi padega. Kids, no hanky panky okay", dadi teased.

"Dadi! Please. It's nothing such", Shivaay said in disbelief. Annika was looking down mixing the ingredients to hide her blush.

"Good good. Anyways I have no hurry in becoming great grandmother", dadi said laughing and went from there leaving the flushed couple behind.

Annika giggled seeing his amused face as the ladies went.

"I see you are having lots of laughter these days", he said walking by her side. She chuckled nodding.

"Definitely billuji", she chuckled. She gasped the second moment as he pushed her against the island, keeping his hands on either side of it.

She looked at him who was looking at her with a sly smile. He leaned over a bit making her lean back. Her eyes went on his slim fit shirt giving perfect shape to his abs.

"Shivaay... Kya kar rahe hai? We're in kitchen, leave me", she said looking at the entrance of kitchen again and again.

"I didn't even touched you yet, pumpkin", he said and sensuously kissed her right cheek making her close her eyes.

"Shi..Shivaay someone might walk inside, it's kitchen", she said with difficulty as his lips were busy on her cheek going towards her jaw.

"Let's go to my room then, there no one will walk in without my permission", he said and looked in her eyes. She blushed keeping hands on his chest and lowered her gaze.