[Chapter: 39]

|••|

Annika came out at the deck of resort to see Shivaay standing there leaning to the car with his one hand inside the pocket of his jeans while another one having his phone, scrolling through it.

"Is the chauffeur free for ride?", she said bringing him out of his phone and looked at her. She was grinning with a glint of tease in her eyes.

"Always at your service ma'am", he played along opening the door of passenger seat. She giggled coming to him and kissed his cheek.

"Thank you gentleman", saying she got inside the car. He closed the door chuckling and got inside to the driving seat.

"Listen, open this and keep my bag in it", she said eyeing to the glove compartment, holding her hand with two fingers. Just then he noticed that she was still having mehendi in her arms.

"Why didn't you remove your mehndi?", he asked keeping her bag.

"It's still little wet from some areas and Jhanvi aunty said it's not good to wash your mehndi with water so I didn't. Waise bhi you're coming with me so no problem, right?", she said looking at him.

"Of course love", he said and leaned to her face kissing lips softly. She grinned feeling it.

"Shall we leave?", he asked and she nodded. They drove outside to the resort on the streets of Panaji.

"So we have to get blue orchids as per Malika's wish. Where should we go for that?", he asked as they entered the main market.

"Take it to the right colony after taking a left", she instructed looking around. The streets and markets of the locality brought back memories of her childhood and all the time she has spent there. Shivaay looked at this and smiled softly seeing her being happy.

"You're happy right?", he held her hand. She smile widely holding back his hand.

"I am very happy Shivaay. I have everything I want. Profession of my choice, friends like family and a very loving boyfriend", she looked at him smiling widely.

"You deserve it, pumpkin", he said and kissed her palm. She looked at him lovingly then looked ahead still holding his palm.

"Park the car here itself, the road is congested inside", she said making him park the car at a scheduled area. They came out wearing glasses so that no one identify them. Holding hands, they crossed the road going to the florist.

Entering inside the shop, they walked to the owner of it to enquire about the specific flower.

"Excuse me! Do you sell blue orchids?", Annika asked approaching the man. He was a tall middle age man with french beard wearing floral half shirt and trousers.

"Of course Miss. We keep all kind of flowers. Orchid, marigolds, rose, jasmine everything", he explained.

"Can we see them?", Shivaay asked standing beside her.

"Sure. Come with me", the shop owner said and took them at the backside of shop. It was a wide area covered above with white choth making it look like a tomb shaped. Much like greenhouse.

As they entered inside, sweet scent of flowers entered inside their nostrils. Annika looked around to see few people working around. Some were trimming the bushes while some were making bouquets of different flowers.

"Over here are the orchids", the owner said pointing towards the area which was filled with white and blue Orchids. As they don't grow at the locality, they're imported from other countries.