[Chapter: 3]

Annika came back to their penthouse and threw her bag away. She was fuming in anger. She controlled her anger in Allure as she has her own reputation but if she would have met him somewhere alone, she would have given him hard on his face.

"What does that jerk think of himself! Without listening to me started judging about me. How do people work with him!", she rebuked in herself drinking water, trying to calm herself.

Annika slumped on sofa still muttering colourful words to Shivaay when her phone started ringing. She frowned more and picked up the call.

"Don't even start about him Gauri! I saw your boss's sweetness, it was dripping profusely", she shouted as soon as she picked up the call.

"Anu I know he did wrong, at least baat toh sun le", Gauri said.

"Exactly Annika. Hey this is Malika, I am really sorry from his behalf Annika. He did wrong, if you want you don't work with him. Arnav is there and most importantly you have to work with me", Malika said as Gauri kept call on speaker.

"Look Malika, you are really sweet, so was the other man with you but Mr. Oberoi don't respect my work! Even after being in field of fashion, he don't have value of models and actors. Sorry but I can't!", Annika said opening her pony tail.

"I know—", Malika was interrupted by Annika.

"Guys I am very angry right now and you two know me, I need to eat something", Annika said to which Gauri and Bhavya looked at each other. When Annika is in anger, she eats a lot!

"Fine Anu! Take care", Bhavya said to which Annika hummed and kept the call.

There in Allure, Malika, Gauri and Bhavya looked at each other and turned to see Shivaay standing there near the mannequin with his hands in his pocket.

"She's really angry and upset! You think you'll, you can sort this out?", Malika asked.

"Yes Sir, Annika lives for her occupation. For her, her occupation is everything", Gauri said.

"For everyone it is", he muttered sighing.

"I can at least try right?? I mean, last call will be of Ms. D'souza but I can try apologizing for my words", Shivaay said, more to himself making girls eyes widen.

"You'll apologize?", Malika said shocked. He shrugged.

"You mean sorry?", Bhavya asked emphasising making him nod.

"You mean S-O-R-R-Y?", Bhavya said shocked to which other two looked at her in disbelief. She smiled sheepishly.

"Well yes, that S-O-R-R-Y wala sorry only!", Shivaay said rolling his eyes.

"But you've never said anyone sorry as according to you, Shivaay Singh Oberoi never makes mistake, his every reaction has a reason", Malika said.

"And I still go with that Mal but I think I am wrong for first time and everything has first time, so will be this sorry", Shivaay said casually while girls looked at him as if he has grown horns.

"Hey bhagwan! What am I even hearing!! Bhaiya and sorry??", they heard a loud voice from behind making them sigh getting ready for their drama queen. Bhavya rolled her eyes.

"Bhaiya you..Shivaay Singh Oberoi is going to say sorry?", Rudy said coming to Shivaay in a dramatic way.

"I guess that's what he said!", Bhavya said shaking her head.

"Not asking to you gorgeous", he said making Bhavya's eyes and mouth widen.

"Excuse me!!", she said glaring at him for the endearment he used.