[Chapter: 33]

Shivaay walked towards the dining area to see his girlfriend looking after the arrangements of New Year dinner.

"Hey pumpkin", he whispered in her ear making her smile widely. She was wearing black high waist bootcut pants with black sweetheart neckline crop top having roses printed on it. She kept a high ponytail with minimal makeup.

"Hey", she said softly making him kiss her bare shoulder, wrapping arm around her waist from behind. He was compliment her wearing a semi casual black trousers, shirt and waistcoat with a red square pocket in his waistcoat.

They came back to his home as everyone will be celebrating New year at the backyard. They came early to check the arrangements. She was better on her ankle so was using a forearm crutch.

"Is everything done?", he asked. She nodded smiling brightly.

"I am so excited for the clock to strike twelve. It's our first new year", she said happily. He chuckled and leaned it kissing her lips.

"Did I told you, how beautiful you're looking tonight?", he said caressing her cheek.

"Just tonight?", she teased making him laugh faintly and kiss her again.

"You look beautiful dressed up or casual", he said making her smile softly.

"You are looking no bad", she said keeping hand on his chest. He smile joining their forehead and peck her nose.

They just heard a shuttering making them turn their heads towards the side to see Malika and everyone standing there with Rudra having camera in his hand.

"You guys are goals", Malika said making Annika giggle and Shivaay smile taking her in a side hug.

"Where's everyone?", he asked looking at Malika.

"Oh they're inside talking over the wedding. We're thinking destination wedding", Malika said looping arm around Arnav's arm who smiled pecking her hair.

"That would be so nice Mal. after all wedding is done only once", Annika said smiling widely.

"I doubt on your case Annika. Dadi is already fascinated over yours and bhaiya's wedding saying it will be both catholic and traditional", Gauri chuckled making Annika blush.

"It has time guys, focus on Malika and Arnav now", she said making other chuckle and nod.

"So decided any place?", Shivaay asked.

"Not yet. Waiting for pandit ji to come tomorrow and tell the dates for wedding", Arnav said.

"Okay great. Let's play something", Bhavya suggested.

"Cool. You all decide it, I will bring drinks for us", Annika said going towards the bar station. Others nodded.

"I will help you", Shivaay said making her smile softly and go ahead.

"Help with the drinks only, bhaiya", Rudra teased getting a smack on his head from Shivaay while going. Others giggled.

|••|

Shivaay came to the bar station to see Annika filling some glasses with wine while some with cocktails. He noticed her lost somewhere.

"Hey", he called out sitting on the chair. She smiled filling the glass.

"I will have-"

"I know, champagne", she completed with smile, making him smile and nod.

"You're lost somewhere. Something happened?", he asked pouring strawberry cocktail in a glass for her.