[Chapter: 4]

Oberoi Mansion

Shivaay was in ths gym working out on the squat rack. He was shirtless, sweating under the equipment. Jhanvi came there searching for him and shook head seeing him there.

"I am searching you from long Shivaay", Jhanvi said making Shivaay stop and got up smiling walking to the couch there wearing his t-shirt.

"What is it Mom? All okay?", he asked drinking water. Jhanvi walked to him with a towel.

"Rudy told me something really shocking", she said giving him the towel which he took mumbling thanks.

"What? His biceps shrunk one inch?", Shivaay asked chuckling making Jhanvi hit on his arm.

"You said sorry that too to a girl", she said to which Shivaay sighed and rolled his eyes.

"Firstly, I am not able to understand why you people are making it a big issue. It's just a sorry guys", he said moving out of gym room towards downstairs.

"Because its you! You said sorry Shivaay, ever since your college days, we all have tired making you say sorry but you never said and a girl you met just a day before made you say sorry!", Jhanvi said following outside making him groan internally.

He walked inside the kitchen and started brewing his Americano, meanwhile taking out eggs and bread.

"Mom! I was wrong I said sorry, I disrespected her which was wrong, I rectified it", he said shrugging, beating eggs.

"As casual you make it sound Shivaay, it's not for us", they turned their head to the entrance of kitchen to see Arnav leaning there against the wall.

"Exactly! Something is there in that girl Shivaay, I am telling you", Jhanvi said excited making his eyes widen while Arnav smirked.

"Absolutely Jhanvi aunty. You know, Shivaay goes silent in front of her, she talks to him directly looking in his eyes. Even Shivaay talks decently with her", Arnav said coming to Jhanvi keeping his arms on her shoulder looking at Shivaay with a smirk to which Shivaay glared at him.

"Really?? I want to meet her. She's really different", Jhanvi said excitedly making Shivaay face palm mentally.

"Good morning beautiful people. Usually when I come back from morning walk it's only Shivaay here, what's special today", Om said walking inside with his DSLR keeping it on the couch in kitchen.

"Annika", Arnav said teasingly making Shivaay glare at her.

"Ahh that girl.. Yes", Om said nodding sharing a knowing smile with Arnav.

"What about that girl?", Shivaay raised his eyebrows looking at him.

"I saw her portfolios and pictures last night, mahn she's really a beautiful woman", Om said smiling. Shivaay just hummed noticing on his omelette.

"She's beautiful right Shivaay? I mean as designer I am saying. You know model's look", Arnav asked to which Shivaay rolled his eyes and hummed.

"Yes she's beautiful and that's why I want her as model of Allure. Anything more?", he asked to which they shook head.

"Shivaay, she's beautiful??", Jhanvi asked with hopeful eyes making Shivaay throw his hands in frustration.

"You guys continue your Annika tales, I will go and call dad, Rudy for breakfast!", he said going out.

"Om, Arnav I want to meet this Annika soon", Jhanvi said to which Om and Arnav nodded smiling.

|••••|