[Chapter: 38]

|••|

Shivaay stretched his arms and opened eyes to see the room empty. The sound waves touching the shore could be heard as their room was just around the beach. He woke up flexing his neck to hear a whistle.

"Good morning Sunshine", she wished with a coffee cup in her hands. He smiled opening his arms making her grin and go to him.

"Good morning my gorgeous", he wished in his husky sleepy voice. Putting his legs down on floor, he pulled her closer by the waist and made her stand between his legs.

"How are you awake so early these days?", he asked looking up at her. He slowly insert his hands inside her shirt, caressing her upper waist.

"It's wedding at our home, that too of our friends Shivaay. I am so excited", she grinned.

"That sounds so good", he said softly looking at her. She looked at him confused.

"What?", she asked with a smile.

"Our home. Yours and mine", he said and kept his face against her bare stomach which was visible because of her crop top and jeans. She smiles hearing him and moved hands inside his hair.

"Of course it is. Your family and friends have accepted me so well with them, like I belong to them. I am a part of them", she said softly. He looked up and cupped her cheeks, bringing it down to his face.

"You're my family, pumpkin", he said and softly pecked her lips, stretching them in a smile.

He smiled and pulled her to his lap making her sit there and wrapped arms around her waist. She smiled caressing his cheek as he kissed her shoulder.

"Get up and go to freshen up Shivaay. It's already so late. In afternoon we have mehndi and by evening sangeet will start. We'll get late", she said seeing him closed eyes on her shoulder.

"Umm, I am sleepy. Let me be like this for sometime", he muttered hugging her tightly.

"That's why I was saying, sleep soon your emails can wait till morning", she said with a frown, shaking him lightly.

"Hey! The fault is yours, not mine. Don't put it on me", he frowned, still closed eyes.

"Hawh! How is the fault mine?", she looked at him in disbelief.

"You are the one who woke up early, I missed your warmth because if which my sleep almost broke and I couldn't sleep well", he muttered snuggling to her. She rolled eyes hearing his excuse.

"Such a drama queen you are! How do you sleep when I am not staying with you?", she asked moving her shoulder making him open eyes and glare at her.

"I manage somehow and then I wake up early to go and meet you na!", he said softly hugging her closer.

"Ohho! And what will you like to say about the time when we're not in relationship, Mr. Oberoi", she asked over sweetly.

"Annika", he groaned and looked at her with frown, "I have developed the habit from 4 months right so shh! Let me sleep", he said and kept head on her shoulder again making her shake her head.

"Later babe. We have work", she said and tried to get up making him sulk. He looked at her and then smirked pushing her on the bed and hover her.

"Shivaay", she gasped in disbelief. He buried his face against her neck and snuggled there making her sigh.

"Now shh and let me sleep", he said and kissed her neck. She blushed over it and tried to move him.

"Pumpkin, let me sleep or I am going to kiss you so hard", he warned making her groan. He chuckled nuzzling to her crook and kissed there again.