[Chapter: 41]

A long chapter ahead. Hopefully it compensate my delay. Happy reading!!♥️

|••|

Annika giggled as Shivaay, Om and Rudra smeared Arnav with haldi and water who groaned throwing some towards them making all of them turn yellow.

"I will see you guys when your turn will come", he muttered wiping haldi off his face. She looked at Malika who was laughing beside her and then looked towards Gauri and Bhavya who winked.

It was mid afternoon when Malika and Arnav's haldi ceremony was been held. The wedding was next day so it was decided to keep the day simple so that bride and groom could have some relaxation. Getting the opportunity, men and ladies decided to have their respective simple bachelorette parties.

"Now now, Malika it's your turn", as soon as Annika said this, Gauri and Bhavya turned down a bucket full of rose, water and haldi on her head drenching her completely. Malika looked at the blinking with gaped mouth. Annika took a handful and rubbed it on her face.

"Happy haldi to you, Mal", all three screamed together making Malika melt and chuckles opening her arms and took all three of them in a hug. They squeezed each other and the cameraman seized the moment in a picture.

Later, girls applied haldi to Arnav and boys to Malika. At last, all of them posed together for a picture.

"Annika.. Hey", Shivaay called her out as he saw her going with the girls to freshen up being drench because of hugging Malika. She stopped asking other two to go ahead.

"Yeah?", she turned towards him. He held her arm smiling as some of relative's of Malika were passing by.

"We're leaving to meet your dad after lunch", he said making her eyes widen and she pulled him away to little distance.

"Don't say it so openly na, what if someone would have heard?", she frowned lightly.

"Annika stop it, when our relationship is not a secret then why me meeting your parents should be a secret!", he frowned in distaste. He was hating the way she was being all reluctant and hesitant over him meeting her parents.

"I am not hiding it Shivaay", she sighed holding his palm, "it's just I don't want Jhanvi aunty or uncle or dadi or anyone to overhear it instead of me saying myself. I want to clear dad's meet with you first then I promise, we'll make him meet your family. Trust me, I would love to see all of them bonding", she tried to explain him.

"Fine", he muttered and pulled her closer hugging her to his body. She sighed hugging him back.

"Shivaay.. A girl has dream to see her family and her future family bonding together and I have the same dream. I am just little scared but I am taking the first step right? Just let me be in my pace. Please?", she asked looking up at him.

"Fine, sorry. I was being little pushy. I understand but you also know it, I am with you in whatever happens. I can even fight for us, you know right?", he gently palmed her cheek. She nodded softly.

"I know and trust me, even I can. Just have faith and trust on me", she gulped keeping her hand on his hand which was resting on her cheek.

"I trust you most", he kissed her forehead making her smile and wrapped arms around his body hugging him. He pecked her hair smiling softly.

"Let's have lunch now, I am starving", she spoke breaking the moment making him chuckle.

"Get changed then let's feed this tummy", he said holding her hand and both left for the buffet counter arranged for lunch.