[Chapter: 27]

Bollywood bird

Hello bollywood lovers! we're back with another gossip. This time it's about our and media's favourite couple of B-town, Annika and Shivaay. The alleged couple has been vacationing in Bora Bora since one week and spotted coming back to city, last late night. We spotted them coming back holding each others hands but what caught birdy's eyes was the ring in actress's left hand.

Though ring was in her index finger but we could see that it was a solitaire diamond ring and we have never seen actress wearing one before.

Recently actress posted a picture on her social media account where she could be seen cladded in a full sleeves lavender bikini dress with a floating food tray looking at the sunset. We spotted a pair of legs behind her and we can say that those were of a man which we're assuming as Shivaay's. Actress captioned the post with a single red heart.

It seems like the actress is indirectly confirming that she is now in a relationship and we can't wait to see the couple posing together and informing about their togetherness

It seems like the actress is indirectly confirming that she is now in a relationship and we can't wait to see the couple posing together and informing about their togetherness. The fans and admirers of the couple has already started shipping them with the couple name, #shivika.

|••|

"What the heck has happened here?", Shivaay asked walking inside her closet to see all her clothes shattered all around the room.

Shivaay got an urgent call from his girlfriend asking him to come to her penthouse as she need him there. He got panicked as she kept the call after saying it. He hurriedly drove to her house and saw it silent worrying him more.

"Ah! Finally bhaiya you are here! Handle your girlfriend, she is panicking without any reason", Gauri said rolling her eyes with a sigh. She went closing the door behind her.

"Babe!! Thank god you're here! Help!!", Annika said finally seeing him.

"What's happening Annika? You have messed up your closet", he said walking to her.

"Because I can't find the perfect outfit", she whined throwing the t-shirt in her hand.

"But why are you finding the 'perfect' one?", he asked holding her shoulders.

"Your grandma I mean dadi is coming in afternoon right?", she asked.

"Yes, she has just boarded the flight", he said looking at her.

"So I am searching for a suit or even kurti which I could wear to meet her. You see I have most of western clothes, else I have many sarees but it will go over so I am searching any good one from the kurtis which I have", she said and looked back at her closet.