[Chapter: 50]

|••|

Annika smiled as she felt the fingers inside her hair massaging her scalp gently. She turned opening her eyes to meet with the smiling one of Shivaay's.

"Good morning", he whispered making her smile more.

"Good morning", she said yawning and wrapping her arm around his torso. He pressed his lips over her hair.

"How are you feeling now?", he asked caressing her face.

"Headache is gone, I am fresh as this morning", she replied smiling at him.

Last night, when they came back to their room after her father's shocking way to face her mother, she had a terrible headache due to tension which only cured after she had painkillers and a sound sleep in his arms.

"Good and don't worry now, we'll face your mom, in any way", he said kissing her forehead. She hummed cupping his cheeks.

"But I am not getting good feelings about this engagement idea", she said with a sad face.

"Why? Don't you wanna marry me?", he teased rubbing their nose.

"It's not like that Shivaay, I don't want any of our life decision to be in helplessness. Marriage is a big decision, infact an intimate decision for him. Of course I want my parent's agreement on it but it should be our decision", she said looking at him.

"Baby, trust me, our marriage will be our decision, I promise it to you but if to stay together we have to get engaged like this, I won't back out.. I want you in my life in anyway, I can't lose you", he said caressing his cheekbones.

"Even I don't want to lose you and for that, I will listen to my mom's weird wishes", she whispered and pulled him closer making him smile, partially hovering her.

"I love you", he said softly pecking her forehead. She smiled widely humming and wrapped arms around his neck.

"And I love you", she replied grinning and kissed his cheek firmly. He smiled with closed eyes and showed his another cheek. She chuckled and kissed it too.

"My lips are feeling lonely now", he said leaning making her giggle.

"Accha ji?", she giggled making him grin and joined their lips taking her in a sweet morning kiss.

|••|

After getting ready for the day, Annika and Shivaay came downstairs and saw her father near the sofa talking to someone with serious worried expression.

"Okay, have a safe journey", he kept the call sighing and looked up at them.

"Good morning kids", he wished going towards Annika and cupped her cheeks pecking her forehead.

"Good morning dad, with whom were you talking?", she asked holding his hand over her cheeks. Joseph sighed holding her hands.

"It was your mom", he said softly making her stiffen for a moment. Shivaay rubbed her back gently calming her.

"Wh..what did she say?", she asked nervously.

"Relax. She's coming by evening which makes us have entire day time. Shivaay, I would love to meet your parents before evening", he said calming Annika at first and looked at Shivaay by end.