[Chapter: 21]

"So where are we going for holidays?", Shivaay asked as he settled down beside Annika after bringing coffee for everyone.

Everyone was present at Shivaay's house to discuss about their vacation and spend some time together.

"Yes and we hope you guys will love it too..it's really beautiful and exotic", Malika smiled taking her cup.

"The trip is specially for you girls and our baby girl, Rudy. So anything you wish", Om teased. Rudra frowned throwing a cushion towards him. Everyone chuckled.

"So what's the place?", Shivaay asked looking towards Annika.

"It's Bora Bora!", she exclaimed and girls hooted in excitement. Boys looked at each other.

"Your bucket list destination eh?", Arnav asked looking towards Malika who nodded happily.

"Wow didis and Bhavya! Such an amazing place you guys have selected! It would be so much fun!", Rudra said as excited as girls.

"When are we going to leave for Bora Bora as everything in work needs to be taken care before it. Bookings for island cottages also", Om asked.

"Don't worry about anything, I will handle it", Shivaay said assuring everyone.

"As always, our guide and planner", Arnav said shaking head making Shivaay chuckle.

"Btw, yes guys. Me and Shivaay will handle everything but yeah, when should we leave!", he asked again.

"If everyone don't have problem, we can leave by weekend", Annika suggested.

"In just 3 days", Malika's eyes twinkle hearing it. Annika nodded with a chuckle seeing her happiness.

"We're fine with it", everyone agreed over it.

"Omg! I am so excited yaar", Annika squealed and hugged Shivaay who smile wrapping his arm around her and kissed over her hair.

"Girls, we've to do shopping also", Gauri said making girls nod in yes.

"Exactly! We need to buy some beach wear too", Bhavya winked making Rudra raise his eyebrow to which she rolled her eyes.

Shivaay looked at her who was smiling at others. He leaned to her ear, tucking her hair.

"Am I going to get some hot view in this vacation?", he asked nibbling her earlobe. She looked at others who were busy in themselves.

"Maybe. Who knows what's stored in this trip", she said tilting her face slightly towards him.

"That's true. Many things are stored in trip and I promise you will love it", he said looking in her eyes. The intensity of his eyes made her shiver and she looked away, clearing throat.

"I am hungry. What are we having for dinner?", she asked gaining everyone's attention.

"Why order? I will cook something", Shivaay said.

"Babe, you're tired too. Entire day in office, then today that media stunt. You must be exhausted and you shouldn't take so much stress", she said in concern.

Everyone smiled hearing it. Shivaay has been a man who thinks for other before him. He is always there for everyone and make sure everyone has comfort but he never thinks about himself or his health. Seeing Annika's concern made them happy that finally he has someone who thinks about him.

"Annika but-", he paused as she glared at him.

"No but and if, you are relaxing now. We'll order from outside or if you are not feeling to eat from outside then I will cook something", she scowled.