[Chapter: 47]

|••|

He smiled as she snuggled more into her. Her legs wrapping around his waist while arms around his torso sticking like koala to him. He ran his knuckles on her cheek as the sunray made their way inside settling on her cheeks, kissing them. He leaned down beating them in kissing his girl's cheeks and dropped kisses on her slightly chubby cheeks.

"Um..Shiv", she muttered feeling his touch. He smiled and rubbed his nose on her cheek bringing smile on her face.

"Good morning pumpkin", he whispered in his husky voice kissing her forehead. She smiled snuggling her face more against his chest. He smiled.

A minute later, she frowned lightly feeling the loss of his warmth, squirming she opened her eyes to find him hovering over her with arms on either side of bed.

"Finally someone is up", he whispered leaning down and pecked her lips. She giggled softly wrapping arms around his neck.

After spending entire night with family, everyone started feeling sleepy by the wee hours of morning. Deciding to meet at the breakfast, everyone drifted to their rooms.

After completing his sleep for 3 hours, Shivaay Singh Oberoi was busy adoring his girlfriend sleeping, holding him until he woke her up.

"Aren't you more sleepy", she asked mumbling in her sleepy voice. He shook his head and started giving pecks on her lips making her giggle and blush.

"You're being so romantic since last night", she said whispering against his lips. He hummed moving down dropping small kisses around her neck making her arch back her head giving him more access.

"Is that so? Well, it's your fault. In morning you look more tempting", he whispered against her crook pressing his lips at the place. She shudder wrapping arms around him.

"Um..Shivaay, I think we should get up now", she whispered while he nuzzled against her neck. She sighed feeling his soft kisses on her nape.

"Don't be a spoilsport baby, I will hardly get you today", he said looking up at him with a pout. She chuckled and leaned down pecking his pout.

"You're such a baby, Mr. Oberoi", she said flicking his nose. He scrunched and hovered her pinning her hands against the mattress. Her eyes widen looking at him.

"Let me show you a man then", he winked and joined their lips making her gasp and closed her eyes kissing him back immediately. He left her hands and moved one arm around her waist while another hand cupped her cheek. He pulled her closer deepening the kiss.

Kissing her for good time, he parted making her exhaling being breathless holding his shoulders. He pressed their nose together, both smiling with eyes closed.

"Shivaay?", she said softly to get a hum from him, "I love you", she confessed whispering bringing a wide smile on his lips.

"I love you more pumpkin", he said making her smile and hide face against his neck. He smiled caressing the length of her hair gently patting her head while rubbing his hand gently on the small of her back. She smiled.

"Babe..", she drawled, "what do you think about Dadi's wish", she asked making him sigh and gently part from her yet still hovering.