[Chapter: 44]

|••|

Shivaay groan as he stop paparazzi trying to capture his car as he drove inside Annika's apartment building.

"Sometimes these people are really irritating", he muttered. He nodded at the guard who greeted him at the parking lot and parked the car at scheduled area of Annika.

He got down wearing his glasses and went inside the building taking the elevator to her floor. After few minutes, he reached at the topmost and got out. Ringing the bell, he waited for the door to open.

"Omg! Look who's finally graced our home", Gauri said as she opened the door seeing him. He chuckled and took her in a side hug.

"Bhaiya, wow! Finally you came to our home", Bhavya said as Gauri and Shivaay walked inside. He smiled seeing her squeezing fresh juice from fruits.

"Now also he has come because of his girlfriend", Gauri complained as he hugged Bhavya. She frowned at Shivaay who ruffled her hair.

"Not fair bhaiya, sometimes come for us also", she also complained.

"Okay girls, I promise. The next time I will be coming, it will be for you, okay?", he asked.

"Okay", both said together making him chuckle, "now girls, where's Annie?", he asked.

"She is in her room getting ready for the day, it was almost 2 at night when she came back from shoot", Gauri said making him sigh.

"I'll go and see her then, we have to go Allure too", he muttered at end.

"Yeah! Finally, the shoot day has come. You and she will be shooting together", Bhavya gushed giggling softly making him exhale and nod.

"Just because of her. Anyways, let me see her now", he said to which they nodded.

"But you're going after having breakfast with us", Gauri said from behind as he started ascending stairs.

"Okay ma'am", he said chuckling and walked towards Annika's room. Reaching, he knocked the door but got no reply, taking it as her being inside washroom he got inside.

A familiar smell lingered her nose as he got inside, he smiled softly knowing it to be his girlfriend's.

"Pumpkin?", he called out going to sit on bed but shook head seeing it to be messy as usual. He took the dirty clothes and put them in laundry basket in her closet. He called out again.

"Shivaay?", she called out confused making him chuckle. He opened her closet doors to select an outfit for her. She opened the door of bathroom and peeped out.

"When you came?", she asked making him turn at her. He saw her coming out in damp hair and wrapped in a white bathrobe. He just walked to her and held her waist.

"I thought why not surprise you with a visit and then we can go to office together and after that, I can take you out on a date", he said making her smile widely.

"Sounds like a really good plan. I was so tired from last night but now I am feeling good hearing your plan for our entire day", she giggled making him chuckle.

"Um..I know right, now shh", he whispered softly and cups her cheeks leaning down and kisses her lips softly. She smiles widely holding his shoulders and kisses him back. He smiles more and deepens the kiss moving fingers inside her hair from the back.