[Chapter: 16]

Annika frowned as they reached Malabar Hills. She turned her face to see Shivaay taking turn towards a wide colony.

"Where are we?", she asked.

"Malabar hills?", he asked in obvious way. She rolled her eyes.

"Okay. Let me rephrase, why are we here in Malabar Hills?", she asked again.

"You'll see", he winked. She huffed wrapping arms across her chest leaning to headrest.

Annika saw them entering in the campus of the posh area which has a really beautiful and luxurious white villa. As they drove ahead, she saw the entire campus was surrounded by flowers and creepers. He parked the car at driveway and unbuckled his belt.

"Will you say something", she asked again. He got down and opened the door of her side. He gave his hand which she held and got down.

"Welcome to my home baby", he grinned making her look at him confused and amazed.

"This is your home? I mean Oberoi mansion-", he cut her in between.

"Actually I live here mostly as Allure is near from here, I stay up till late night in office mostly so driving all the way to home is really tiring, that's why mostly I stay here", he said stepping towards main door. She followed him nodding.

"That's nice", she said and he opened the door. She smiled widely looking around. The exterior of house was mostly made of glass and windows which gave interior a beautiful look. It was the contrast of black, coffee brown and white. She kept her bag on the couch, looking around.

"Come I show you around", he said holding her palm. She nodded and he started the tour of his home. It was a two story villa. On ground floor, it was living room, kitchen, sitting area near the stairs and two guest rooms.

"So, don't you feel lonely here?", she asked as she sat down on the the counter of kitchen. He was preparing coffee for them.

"Not really. I anyways stay here only for night. Else, Om, Rudy and Arnav stays here often. Sometimes even Malika comes for hanging out on weekends if I am here", he said pouring coffee in cup. She nodded.

"Quite a lot of space go just stay at night though", she muttered making him chuckle.

He passed her to coffee cup to her and took his black coffee. As soon as she took a sip, she moaned in delight making him look at her.

"Mahn!! You make some barista style coffee", she moaned making him smile. Leaning to her, he placed his either hands on the side of slab.

"I would love to be your personal barista", he winked. She giggled caressing his cheek. She ran her fingers on his stubble and pressed a small kiss on his jaw.

"I am happy to have this personal barista", she said. He closed the distance between them, she cupped his cheek, leaning in to his touch. She smiled as he joined their forehead together and it got wider as he rubbed their nose together.

These all were new feelings for her. The tingling in her body, the sensation occuring as he touches her, each time. The kisses they share were passionate and soft. The way he kisses her forehead, palm or hair time to time, just out of habit, melts her heart.

"Where are you lost?", she snapped hearing his voice to see him looking at her confused. She shook her head.

"Come I show you upstairs", he said holding her hand and helped her get down. She nodded and both walked upstairs.

The first floor was solely of Shivaay. It had his bedroom, a study room, bathroom and a gym room. Everything was in contrast of black, brown and grey just like the ground floor. His entire home screams modern, elegance and beauty.