[Chapter: 31]

Hey guys! I am back😁

|••|

Annika and Shivaay were sitting in the balcony of his room with her sitting between his legs. His arms were around her waist, chin on the shoulder. She was talking to him, playing with his fingers while she was listening and answering when needed, feeling peaceful with her in his arms.

"It's so serene here, you have great choice babe", she said snuggling back on his chest.

"Well I surely have", he said nudging his nose to her cheek making her giggle.

"Cocky much?", she said playing with his fingers.

"Umm no. Just being truthful", he winked making her shake her head.

"I love you", he whispered in her ear, kissing her cheek.

"I love you too, babe", she said with a smile.

Just then they heard honking of horn coming from porch area. He looked at her who nodded.

"Malika is here with her mom', Shivaay said.

"Let's go and meet her then", Annika smiled softly. He nodded making her sit opposite and then got up helping her to get up after it.

|••|

"Pallavi ji. It's so good to have you here after a long time", Jhanvi said hugging Malika's mother, Pallavi Arora.

"Hey Aunty", Rudra cheerfully wished seeing her who smiled and both shared a hug. Om hugged her after that.

"Where's Shivaay?", Pallavi asked with a smile.

"I am here, beautiful lady", Shivaay said coming down from the staircase holding Annika along.

"Hey Shivaay. My boy you're growing up to a more handsome man", she said as he came ahead.

"And you're aging like wine", he said as both of them hugged.

"Thanks sweet of you. I heard you finally got a girlfriend, where is she?", she asked.

"Oh. Here she is", he said as Annika came ahead and held out his hand which she held with a smile.

"You must be knowing her but still a formal introduction. This is Annika D'souza, my gorgeous girlfriend and a very talented actress and Annika, she is Pallavi aunty, Malika's mom and a very amazing event planner", Shivaay said making ladies smile at each other.

"It's good to meet you aunty. Malika always talks about you and her father. She is really happy to have you here", Annika said sweetly with a warm smile.

"It's good to meet her after months too and her father is a workaholic man but he will be joining me soon. Oh! What happened to you?", Pallavi asked in concern at last.

"Ah..just a small accident at set. It will heal soon", Annika said and Pallavi carefully took Annika in a hug.

"You've great choice, Shivaay", she said looking towards him.

"Well I guess I am quite lucky", he said with a smile.

"Pallavi aunty", Gauri and Bhavya came from backyard and hugged her.

"How are my favourite girls?", she asked hugging both of them.

"We're great. How's you and uncle?", Bhavya asked.