[Chapter: 23]

Bollywood bird

Love is one of the most beautiful thing and everyone should experience it once. That's what we can see our favourite actress experiencing. As per past sources, there are rumours that bollywood queen, Annika D'souza is allegedly dating the ace designer and her dear friend, Shivaay Singh Oberoi. The birdy is here to tell you more about the couple.
Recently, the actress was spotted at the international airport with her designer besties Gauri Kapoor and Bhavya Rathore off to a vacation. Along with them, we could spot rumoured couple and fashion designers Malika Arora and Arnav Singh Raizada.
The interesting thing about the spotting was, even Mr. Oberoi with his brothers were spotted at the airport. We saw Shivaay giving way to Annika to let her go in.
*photo inserted*

The actress is an active person on social media who keep her fans connected with every activity she does. From her airport look to her exotic vacation pictures of her trip to Bora Bora but the thing which gain our attention was her recent post. In the post, actress can be seen having dinner in dim light setting wearing a black oversize hoodie and a beautiful smile on her face.
*picture inserted*

The thing which attracted us was, the designer was spotted few months back in a same hoodie when he was spotted in the city. Now we're suspicious about the two hoodies being similar.

*Shivaay's photo in hoodie and Annika's photo in hoodie inserted parallel*

In an interview, the actress confessed that Shivaay is a close friend of hers and in short span of time, he has become an important person of her life. We just wish that couple make them official soon as they're already too cute to handle.

|••|

Shivaay stood at a distance as he saw his girlfriend having fun with the girls splashing water on each other. They have made Rudra their photographer who is clicking their pictures in the every possible way they were asking. 

He could his girl being happy along with her friends enjoying the warm weather of the beach. Sun was up at right place but it was not burning just giving a good warmth to body.

"Guys, lets play volleyball", Om called out everyone making them stop the other things they're doing.

Shivaay walked to his girl who was all soaked up from the water. He took a towel from the chair on his way. She smiled widely towards him as he came in front of her and gently wiped her face and ruffles her hair. She smiled softly and took the towel to wipe her body.

The water glistening on her honey skin was a tempting sight to eyes but his eyes were fixed on the face of the beauty in front of him. Her raw beauty sans make-up, wild frizzy hair and her plump lips decorated with a beautiful smile showcasing her gorgeous canines.

"You are looking extremely gorgeous today, pumpkin", he said as his arms wrapped themselves around her waist pulling her to his chest. She looked tiny in his arms. Keeping her palm on his bare chest, she looked in his eyes.

"You look no less babe", she grinned. He winked and pecked her cheek. Om who saw this clicked the moment in his camera and smiled looking at the picture. They look perfect!

"Let's play", Rudra shouted as he and Arnav fixed up the net properly. Shivaay held Annika's hand and walked to the net area where everyone were present.

"How the teams are going to be?", Malika asked excitedly.

"Let's keep boys v/s girls, it will be fun", Bhavya said.