[Chapter- 52]

|••|

"Thank you", she said closing door after bidding bye to paparazzi who were outside the studio she was recording. Sitting properly in the car, she asked her driver to drive them back to home and dialled to Shivaay.

"Hey pumpkin, left for home?", she heard his voice and also shuffling of papers behind him. Annika hummed.

"Yeah, just left. You're working? Seriously babe..you should spend time with family na! Kabhi toh kaam chodo", she said shaking her head.

"Aree..sun toh pehle hi daantne lagi", he muttered cutely making her chuckle.

"Okay, say what are you doing?", she asked softly.

"Well, you guessed right that I am working but that's because I am back home and I was getting bored", he said making her confused.

"But you're at Oberoi mansion na?", she asked hearing him humming.

"Yes but as everyone got busy so I came back home", he said signing some papers.

"Everyone got busy? It was off for everyone right?", she asked.

"Yes baby. So when I kept call after talking to you, dad decided to take mom out on a date too, girls wanted to go out for shopping so boys agreed to accompany them", he explained making her hum.

"Dadi?", she asked making him chuckle.

"Even dadi went on shopping with them. First she was stopping as I will get alone but then I only asked her to go with them and enjoy. Tum aane hi wali thi ghar toh main pehle hi aa gaya", he said bringing a smile on her face.

"You did right, dadi should also go around and enjoy. I am just little away and will reach home by 10 minutes", she said looking out.

"I am waiting baby, then it will be just you and me", he said making her smile widely.

"I am coming home", she whispered before keeping the call.

|••|

Shivaay looked up from his laptop as he heard the doorbell ringing. Going out from his study room, he walked to the door and opened it to see his girlfriend standing there with a smile.

"Hey pumpkin", he wished with a grin before taking in a hug. She smiled hugging him back keeping her handbag on the table beside.

"Hey babe", she muttered clutching his coat with closed eyes and a smile inhaling him. It feels like home now.

"How was your recording?", he asked once parting after a while. She sat down on the couch near their entrance removing her footwear.

"It was great. Complete recording got completed so I don't think I will have much for tomorrow", she said pressing her foot gently massaging it.

"That would be nice, we can spend sometime alone tomorrow, at home itself then", he said making her nod.

He noticed her tired face and picked her up in his arms making her gasp. She looked at him with questioning eyes who just shrugged making her chuckle and wrapped arms around his neck.