[Chapter: 19]

As the guard of her building recognise Shivaay, he let them get inside the building. He drove to her parking and parked her car.

He looked at her other side to see Annika sleeping peacefully holding his left hand. She kept holding his hand in entire journey. It was so tight as if she was scared that if she'll loosen it, he'll disappear.

Leaning to her, he gently tucked the single strand of her hair behind her ear and kissed her forehead. Whatever happened at night exhausted her completely, she needed to calm herself. Mentally and physically.

"Baby", he said softly caressing her cheek. She was sleeping soundly and he was feeling terrible in waking her up.

If it would have been his home or Oberoi mansion, he would have carried her inside in his arms but he didn't wanted to get any suspicious eyes or make themselves headline of next day's newspaper.

"Annika", he called out again shaking her softly this time. She hummed and stir in the sleep, opening her eyes slowly.

As she adjusted the light, she saw Shivaay smiling at her. She smiles back and closed her eyes as he kissed her temple.

"We're at your home. Let's go inside", he said to which she nodded. Both got down and she took out her stuffs which he took from her.

"I can manage Shivaay", she mumbled.

"I am here right? Just walk", he said walking ahead inside her apartment wing. As they got inside the elevator, she kept her head on his shoulder.

"I am staying here tonight. I don't wanna leave you alone", he said entwining their fingers. She smiled hearing it.

"Anytime you wish babe", she looked towards him. He rubbed his nose with hers.

"Tell me one thing", he asked.

"Mhm?"

"At penthouse floor, it's only your penthouse right?"

"Duh! Obviously Shivaay", she looked at him who wad grinning now.

"Great then", she got confused as he handled her back her things but his next move made her gasp. He picked her up in his arms in a bridal way.

"Shivaay! What are you doing?", she looked at him amused.

"You're dead tired. Just taking care of my girlfriend", he said when the elevator stopped on her floor and they came out with her being in his arms.

"Will you put me down now?", she asked fiddling inside her handbag. He shook his head.

"Nope. Unlock like this", she glared at him who shrugged. In defeat, she unlocked the door and they walked inside. She switched on the lights and he took her to the couch placing there.

"I think you can change and then you can sleep if you wish", he said as she stretched her neck.

"Oh yeah but let's give you tour of my house?", she grinned. He chuckled and nodded.

"So this is our big and spacious living room slash entertainment area", she said standing up opening her arms. He smiles getting up.

"Over here, is the kitchen and dining area where I cook all deliciousness", she grinned walking towards the kitchen area.

"Damn!! Your kitchen is really huge. You can fix kitchen parties", he said chuckling seeing the wide area making her giggle.

"Ikr. But you know, is so fun. We dance, sing and cook here. That's the guest room here", she pointed to the left side of the staircase.