Chapter 44

"That douchebag again!?" You growled, seeing Bell being beaten up by Moldo. You were about to jump down, but Ryuu put her hand on your shoulder.

"Don't kill anyone." She said in a stoic tone. You stared at her in disbelief.

"No promises." You stated, jumping down. You looked at the area and saw the others were already en route to rescue Bell.

"Spirit." You said. You phased into the Ethereal Plane, still seeing the lay of the land but no humans.

- Your speed, combined with Spirit's boost in the Ethereal Plane, made it easier for you to traverse the forest and into Bell's location. Welf and the Takimikazuchi Familia members were about to engage when you appeared in front of them -

"It's the Godkiller!" A mage stated in fear, shrinking back, "It doesn't matter! Get them!" Another adventurer with animal ears shouted, raising his sword.

"Blood Fury!" You shouted, throwing your scythe to the side to ensure no one will get killed.

- They watched as your eyes turn blood red and flames of the same color covered your upper body. You were running full speed ahead of them, but someone punched your target, sending him flying to a wall -

"Too much chatter, Godkiller!" Arashi laughed, turning on his [Curse of Wrath], "I've been waiting for you to use that. Let's see which power gave us more boost in attack." He said, making you grin.

- The two of you rushed head on the crowd of enemies. Arashi merely punched them away while you, having some grudge, made sure you broke a bone before you stopped -

"Was the name Godkiller not enough for you to back away!" You shouted, grabbing the man's leg before forcefully breaking it. He screams in pain as you leave him and go for another one.

"How pathetic must you all be to pick on my brother because he quickly made it into level one faster than all of you!" You growled, grabbing another one. You clutched his arm and bent it at an irregular angle. You pushed it until you heard an audible crack.

"You're lucky I wasn't allowed to kill!" You glared, grabbing an adventurer by the neck throwing him down. He looked at you with fear.

"I-I wasn't a part of this!" He argued, his voice shaking in fear at what you'll do to him.

"Don't worry. After this, you won't be a part of anything anymore." You said. You brought your arm and punched his left femur and then the right one. Shattering it completely.

- Those who got punched away by Arashi were actually thankful as they saw the people you left in your wake with bones broken in many parts of the body. They were either unconscious or screaming in pain -

"I'll make sure whatever I'll do to you will be irreversible!" You growled. The adventurers started backing away in fear of not being able to move correctly ever again.

"Bell!" You shouted, seeing Bell going against Moldo, but he was losing. You were about to assist, but a surge of energy blew up beside you.

- Hestia stood there releasing her Divine Power. The others stare in awe, just as you did. This is the first time you saw a God's power. If Ares uses this, then he would be a force to be reckoned with -

"Stop." Hestia said, not out of fear, not pleading for mercy... it was a command. The Takemikazuchi Familia members immediately kneeled down upon seeing her.

"Children, sheathe your sword." She commanded, walking towards Bell and Moldo. The adventurers all moved to the side, letting Hestia pass as you follow her.