Chapter 20

- You are woken up by lots of shouting and demanding, followed by the voice of Bell reasoning with the people. You stand up and see Hestia on the corner with a worried look on her face -

"Goddess? What's happening?" You ask her, the sound of your voice snaps her out of her trance and looks at you.

"(Y-Y/N)! Members of the other Familias are requesting War Games! Th-This is so sudden!" She shouts, her voice shaking in fear. You scratch your head awkwardly and chuckle a little bit.

"Well, you see, I had a talk with God Ouranos yesterday. He said that in order to avoid misunderstanding and confusion. The Guild decided to relay my level to the other Familias." You explain, still having that awkward smile on your face.

"W-what about the W-War Games! We can't c-continue like this! Almost e-every Familia in Orario wants you!" She shouts, the fear of a War Game almost every week disturbed her. With 2 Familias, they can hopefully manage, but against more, there's just no chance.

"God Ouranos said that we have 1-year protection from other Familias. Shouldn't that be included along with the information on my level?" You ask her, she stares at you with hopeful eyes before turning to a glare.

"Then tell them! Tell them tha-." She started, but immediately stopped when she hears the voices slowly quiet down.

- Then Bell walked down the stairs with a tired look on his face. Hestia immediately rushed him for a hug. You get jealous a bit in Goddess' attraction towards Bell -

"Are you okay!? Did they hurt you?! I swear I'll-." Hestia shouts, worried about her first Familia member. But Bell reassures her before she could finish.

"I'm fine, Goddess." He reassures her. Hestia sat down on the floor, sighing in relief.

"So... what happened? Why did they suddenly quiet down?" You ask, Bell's tired look changed to a smile.

"Miss Eina arrived and told the people about our protection from other Familias." Bell says with a relieved smile.

"Why didn't you tell us yesterday?" Hestia asks, slightly angry about the stress given to her by the fiasco that just happened.

"You two were on a date, remember! I came home yesterday to tell you the good news, but both of you weren't home, so I just decided to sleep and tell you tomorrow. I didn't know they would swarm us this early in the morning!" You explain, defending yourself from Hestia's wrath.

"*sigh* Well, at least it's over now." Hestia says, walking to the bathroom to get ready for her job.

"I'm heading to the dungeon (Y/N), wanna come?" Bell asks as he holsters his knife and wears his armor.

"I'll catch up with you. I need to go to the Guild to thank Miss Eina for earlier." You answer, Bell heads outside, following him is Hestia, who gave you a small wave before leaving.

- You went to get ready. Wearing your armor, taking your scythe, and importantly, strapping the pendants to your body. Since everyone is aware of who you are, there's no reason to hide them -

"Off we go." You say to yourself, walking outside and heading to the Guild.

- The walk to the Guild wasn't easy. Many people glared at you, knowing who you are, while others instantly get close to you, trying their best to recruit you into their Familia -

"I prefer the bullying rather than this!" You mutter, remembering all those adventurers who bullied you before, they must be shitting their pants right now, knowing you're the real deal.

- You walk inside the Guild and see Eina talking to the pink-haired girl you met before. You forgot her name, so you slowly walk towards the two while trying to remember her name. Eina notices you and walks towards the counter -