Chapter 27

- Ottar is currently in the dungeon, trying to fulfill his Goddess's wish. He strikes down a minotaur, and it dies in 1 hit. He gains a disappointed look on his face as he watches the minotaur turn to smoke -

"Not enough. This won't be enough to fulfill their orders." He says disappointingly, looking at the magic stone the minotaur dropped.

"It wouldn't matter anyway. If the Godkiller interferes, then any minotaur I train will easily fall." The Boarman says, pinching the bridge of his nose in frustration. But he suddenly hears heavy footsteps behind him. Ottar turns around to see a minotaur larger than the others, it's weapon stained with blood, signifying that it recently killed an adventurer.

"You look a little tougher." He exclaims, a grin on his face as he finally found something worth training. "Now then..." Ottar continues. The minotaur roars to show dominance before attacking.

- It slashes without thinking, as any mindless creature would do. Ottar uses his strength to stop the attack with his bare hands, gripping the blade like it is nothing. The minotaur raises its head in surprise, probably haven't fought something of its level or stronger -

"Excellent. I choose you." Ottar proudly states. For him, the minotaur might be nothing. But for other adventures, it's a force to be reckoned with. A grin appears on his face once more as his grip tightens on the weapon. Using only sheer strength, he shattered the crude blade to pieces.

- The minotaur backs away instantly. Its animalistic instincts tell it that they are now the prey. Ottar throws his other blade on the floor, commencing the training -

"Master this." Ottar says, throwing his other blade on the ground. The minotaur, though humiliated by what he did, reluctantly picks up the blade to prove itself. Ottar grits his teeth, readying himself for battle. It makes a war cry before dashing at him.

[With Bell]

- Bell, along with Lili, walks down once again to the eleventh floor. Bell wants to test out if he actually learned something from his training with Aiz yesterday -

"Bell, how deep shall we go today?" Lili asks, intrigued that they start on the eleventh floor. Even if it's dangerous, the inside of the dungeon is fascinating to look at and analyze.

"Oh, since we're taking tomorrow off, I want to get as deep as we can." Bell answers, wanting to get a big haul in the dungeon, as well as testing off what he learned to his fighting techniques.

"Sorry to make you take a day off for me." Lili says, glad about how considerate Bell is about his party members.

"It's not your fault. You need to find a place to stay, right? And I have something to do, too. Plus! (Y/N) and Vonika got a big haul of 10M Valis yesterday. We all need some breaks from time to time." Bell explains, still surprised at how you managed to make 10M in just 1 day... not knowing it was originally 160M.

"Where is (Y/N) and Vonika right now?" Lili asks, slightly worried about why the two of you weren't able to join them in the dungeon.

"(Y/N) got really exhausted yesterday. So Goddess accepted he take a break today."

"Bell, why have you been exhausted and beat-up even before you go into the dungeon lately?" Lili asks, seeing Bell trying to endure some pain he's feeling in his body.

"Oh, well..." Bell chuckles before explaining. But he isn't able to continue when he feels pain in his thigh from one of Aiz's hits. Lili sweatdrops at this while Bell tries to playfully shrug it off, smiling at her as he scratches the back of his head in embarrassment.