00

Welcome Readers!
Join me on this emotional roller coaster.
Since a lot of people actually like my past Felix X Reader, I decided to make another one.

A/N:
There are possibilities wherein information can be exaggerated or wrongly defined.
Some scenes are completely made up and based from life experiences.

Reader's age is 21 to make it compatible with the ages of the members. There will also be times where things about you are fixed in the story, but it is still your choice if you want to change some things for your liking.

Warning , there might be words that can trigger or scenes that can become uncomfortable. I will do my best to warn you beforehand.

That is all from your author,
Thank you so much♡

-cassidevily♥

"Hey, look. It's her."

"Did her dad really kill someone?"

"Definitely. Its all over the news."

"Too bad, she's loaded. Now she'll be in great debt."

"Her dad's gonna die in that cell."

"Aren't you guys scared? What if she kills someone too?!"

"Possible. She's a daughter of a murderer."

"Just look at her man. That body's gone to waste."

"If only she didn't have a horrifying family background, I would've dated her."

"I never liked her from the start. She was just rich and giving."

"Did you know that she actually paid that senior just to sleep with her?"

"What a slut."

"Her family's probably in bad condition now. Serves them right."

"But did you hear? Her mom's having an affair."

"What? No wonder, she comes after her mother."

"And right after her dad got in jail? Seems to me they didn't really love each other."

"Her dad must've gone crazy finding out his wife is having an affair, don't you think?"

"What a family they are."

"I saw her that playboy Andrew yesterday. They went out from a motel!"

"Seriously?! She's really sleeping with different guys? Eww."

"What a horny bitch."

......

I get it.

I get that people hate me now.

Because my father made an unforgivable sin...

And my mother chose a terrible escape from the mess.

I get it that people will start to see and treat me differently.

I don't even have the urge to fix the misunderstandings...

Like how I've never paid anyone to sleep with me...

Or how I slept with any guy.

I'm not a slut, a whore, a horny bitch.

I'm none of those.

So it is true that once someone finds out you have a bad background, they'll start making false rumors or start horrible assumptions.

They couldn't just keep it all to themselves, couldn't they?

How long have I kept quiet?

I don't even know.

For a long time...

I've been patient.
I controlled much of my temper and my anger.
Everything I wanted to say and yell at them are all inside me...
And I need to keep it that way for as long as I can bear.

To avoid problems...
To avoid fights...
To avoid more rumors.

But for how long can I last?

And then...

A sweet deep voice echoes through my ears. A sugary toothy smile and a soft touch on my shoulder from his hand. His small light golden brown freckles, almost making constellations on his face, makes him look like a lucky charm.

I can't forget his face, his voice, his comforting words and his craving touch.

"You know...not all flowers bloom. But it doesn't mean that they make the garden ugly. If fact they make the garden even prettier and more good to look at. They can stand out too even if they don't bloom. Isn't that why they're still part of a beautiful bouquet?"

Am I... part of that bouquet?

[Also I just found out that my chapters went out of order and I'm so sorry for that. I've been trying to fix it as much as I can but they keep going in this order and its so freaken frustrating. Please look at the Chapter titles first so that your on the right track. AGAIN I'm so sorry for the inconvenience. -cassiedevily]