11

YN POV

As I work in my small office I can see Stray Kids and their staff work their stuff. My office is the only thing on the second floor and I have full glass windows.

When I said 'work', it was more like staring at Felix for the whole time. I get startled when he would peek at me and flash a smile. Talk about a mini heart attack.

*ring ring*

Without losing my sight of Felix, I pick up my phone and answer the call.

"Yes?"

"It's me, Seong Woo."

"Officer Seong Woo, what can I do for you?"

I lean back in my office chair and turn around to face my table.

"Are you in town? I have something to discuss with you regarding Mr. Kang's case."

My father? I thought I told the police to close it down.

"I am. But isn't that case finished? My father's in jail now."

I hired my own people to investigate my father's case and a few special police officers. But Seong Woo isn't one of them.

"An important lead came up and I have something important to tell you. I believe...something went wrong between your father and his attorney as well."

How come I don't know this? Jerome hasn't mentioned this before. Will it be a alright to meet up with this police?

"I'm busy right now though. How about this Saturday instead. Consider it as a reunion."

"That can work. I'll see you then Ms. Kang."

I hang up and turn myself around.

Ong Seong Woo is a police officer I came up to back then to look into my Father's murder case. But he was the one who closed it and said there was no such thing as a frame up.

He makes me laugh. Now he's opening it again? I wonder what kind of face he'll show me once we meet.

Felix POV

We've been shooting pictures for a couple of hours now. I can't wait till I'm done so I can talk to YN. She's really grown up now. I knew she was already matured back then but seeing her in actual office clothes with a demur posture hits differently.

"Felix, could you move a little more to the side?"

"Ah, yes."

Yeah...I'm distracted. She used to have short hair and I thought it was so cute. But now that she has longer hair, she's beautiful.

Time skip ( cause I'm a little lazy to write)

YN POV

Finally done with work, I was able to ask Felix's manager if I could be with him for a moment. I told him he was a former classmate of mine back in the days and he was more than okay with it.

In all honesty, I'm feeling a little nervous and slightly awkward.

Now me and Felix are alone outside of the cafe. My car was parked right at front. It was already dark out but it was bright cause of the light posts near us and some small shops that are still open.

"Been a while..." Felix spoke first after a long awkward silence.

"Yeah..."

God this is so awkward!

"How have you been?" he asks, he's really doing the effort to stir a conversation.

"I've been good, busy most of the time. It seems like things went well on your end. Your a kpop idol now."