13

YN POV

As soon as I began to wake up, I can feel this warmth all over my body. It was strange, because I've never woken up warm, but comfortable enough to make me fall asleep again. I wish I could fall asleep again but this new sensation was something I needed to figure out.

Right after I opened my eyes, freckles LOTS of freckles greeted me a wonderful morning. His face is so close I'm probably breathing in the air his breathing out. I've seen his face up so close before but not like this. Just a few more centimeters and our noses can touch.

His freckles are even on his eyelids making him look prettier than he already is. and finding out that the warm feeling around me was actually his arms, my stomach was tensing up. He looks so peaceful that I don't want to wake him up.

Just staring at him like this, I'm suddenly reminded of our days back then.

*Six years ago, 4 days before leaving to Korea*

"OW OW OW! That stings YN." Felix winced from the pain on his back as he squirmed under me.

"Stop moving Felix or do you want me to tie you up?" I threatened holding an Aloe Vera gel bottle.

"No."

"Then stay still, it's your fault you didn't put sunscreen before jumping into the pool." I scolded and squirted a good amount of gel on his bare back that's really red.

"I didn't know we we're going to use the outdoor pool for class, and once we got there the teacher didn't let me go back to the locker to put on sunscreen." He said know being obedient and laying still.

"Felix, we put on sunscreen even if we're not using the outdoor pool. Now look what happened to you, you got a red tan." he groaned underneath me. I noticed as I was spreading the gel on his back, he has a lot more freckles here too. They're just scattered everywhere which was pretty amazing.

"I'm never gonna forget sunscreen ever again." he cried shoving his head on the pillow I gave him.

I laugh light heartedly and continued to spread the gel till I was on his lower back. A funny thought came to mind.

"Does your butt also have freckles?" I ask as I was slightly lifting up the garter of his shorts.

"Huh? What- Hey! don't do that."

He snatched my hand to let go of his short but he pulled too hard and I ended up falling on top of him. And the fact that he wasn't in a shirt didn't help my heart from racing. Our noses were touching and my hair fell down to the side of his face.

My hand pressed down on his chest, our eyes stare back at each other trying to find a way to either stay or get out of this position. And it turns out we were on the same track. Finding a way to stay close without being awkward.

His free hand softly found its place on my back and he pushed me towards him, never cutting our eye contact off.

"Your heart is beating really fast." He whispered.

"Yours too." I whispered back. Don't know why we were whispering.

We both slightly adjusted to a more comfortable position but I was still on top of him. His leg folded up and his thigh got in between my legs. My whole body flinched and my voice got stuck on my throat. I blinked lots of times and turned my face away from his making his breath hit my neck.

It was just silence, a silence of close to snapping the thread of control over sexual tension. And the tension was really building up bit by bit.

"Aren't I...heavy though?" I mumbled feeling his hand wrapping tighter around my waist.

"Not at all." he simply answered. I adjust and move my hands to his shoulders which made his other hand wrap around my waist like the other.

"Geez, are you that touch starve? Your hugging me so tightly." I teased with all I can cause I'm still flustered at the position we're in. "And isn't your back hurting?"

"It's not that painful anymore, so let's stay like this for a while." He pleaded with a low voice. I couldn't tell what kind of expression he has on his face since I as looking away and laid my head on his shoulder closer to his neck.

Does his leg really have to be between mine? Unholy thoughts are beginning to crawl in my mind and that's not good.

"Hold on, let me fix my pillow." He suddenly pushes up with me but because it was sudden his thigh rubbed against me and it led me to let out a sound that will be the death of me.

He stopped and stared at me as my lips pressed together forming a line and my eyes stayed on the floor. His mouth was slightly agape as he eyed my face.

He moved and once again, touched me. "Ah-Stop-" my voice cracked and my hands held tighter on his shoulders.

But he moved again."Hngh! Ah- Felix!" my face buried into his neck to hide my heated up face.

He didn't move for a while until I realized why. Something was poking by my lower abdomen. Did I...make him hard??

He laid back down and hid his face in his hand. Oh now he's shy?!

"Can I...stand up now?" he then let's go and places both his hands on his face. I quickly got off him and he turned on the bed. Probably hiding his hard on.

"Um, remember to take a cold shower so that your sunburn heals faster." Those were the last words I said before fast walking out of my room.

I run to the bathroom and lock the door.

"What the fuck did I...shiiiiiiiiit!" I squealed and rub my hands aggressively on my face. "Please, Felix. I hope your not jerking off in my room." I prayed washing my face with water from the faucet.

*Present*

Oh my what did I just remembered?? Of all the memories- haaaaa. I guess it was one of the most memorable things that stuck in my mind.

"YN?" a deep morning voice cut me off from my thoughts. Felix pulled up his hand to rub on his eyes.

"so cute..." I mumbled to myself. "What do you want for brekky?"

Felix smiles brightly from the word 'brekky'. "Ohhh for brekky? Hmmm, I don't know."

"I think I have some hash browns and bacon left in the fridge. I'll just see what I can make of it." I sit up but couldn't get off the bed. Felix's arm was still wrapped around my waist. "Felix, you gotta let go."

He huffed first before taking his arm off me. His little pout before I left the room, how can he be so cute?

Why am I such a mess? I didn't mean for him to see me break down like that last night. If only I didn't have such a nightmare. But the feeling of Felix's comforting hug made me so settle and secured. Something bad could've happened to me if Felix wasn't here.