38

Somehow I ended up not going home for a day. Heeseung came back to his cheery self once he calmed down. We had a long talk throughout the night and fell asleep on the couch. Apart from each other of course.

Now, he's cooking breakfast. I haven't contacted Felix which made me worry that he would be worried. He's a rather clingy guy so I'd understand if he would call for help once he hasn't contacted me for 5 hours.

"Here is your breakfast, enjoy." 

"Last night, you asked me to help you find someone."

"I'm looking for a forty-plus-year-old man, a painter who used to visit the poorer parts of South Korea for his art."

Sounds awfully familiar.

"He once gave me hope that everything would turn out well for me in the future if I just kept working hard and believing in my dreams. He was a nice guy."

"He sounds kind, I can arrange it. What can you give me in return?"

"Anything. Whatever you ask me, I'll give it."

"Lies." I laugh at how pathetic this is. "I'm not that easy. Instead, I'd rather you avoid me and anyone related to me. Promise to never lay a finger. That's all I'll ask for."

His eyes soften and play with his food using his fork, he still looks like a kid to my eyes.

"Alright, I promise."

.......

I'm finally home. Heeseung wanted to drive me home but that's the last thing I want Felix to see. Like, where could I have been all night right? If he sees me with some other guy he'll get the wrong idea.

I open my condo door and once it was wide heavy fast footsteps rushed towards me and arms wrapped around my waist.

"YN! I'm so glad you're home."

So cute.

"Sorry I couldn't call or text, I was in a tight situation." He pulls away and checks me.

"What? What happened? Are you hurt? Let's get in first!" With one smooth sweep, he carried me! I almost screamed from surprise. He gently rested me on our couch and kissed my forehead.

"Alright, are you hurt?"

"Nope."

"Are you hungry? I can cook something quick."

"I ate out."

"Did you get any sleep? Are you tired?"

"I'm a bit tired-"

"Okay! We're going to rest first. We can talk about the rest later." 

He took me to the bathroom, we took a shower together. And he just kept himself close to me all the time. This tells me how much he missed me.

We cuddled in bed. He pets my head as I calm myself in his arms. 

"As long as I'm here, no one can hurt you." He said, kissing my head. His kiss was so sweet.

"I'm sorry Felix. There was something really important I needed to do yesterday. I didn't mean to make you wait or be worried." I rub his back under his shirt, he likes it when we make skin contact. 

"I know that times like this would happen and it's natural for me to worry because I care about you. So let me worry sometimes too, YN. I trust you a lot and I hope you trust me too."

"I always do, I love you and trust you."

"I love you, YN. I know we can both be busy so we need to make up for it whenever we can, okay?"

"Of course."

A comforting silence in his warm arms and heartbeat next to my ear. I love this. This is what I wished for. The days back then whenever my mind thinks of him, all I want is to see him safe and happy. Now we can both be safe and happy, and I'd do whatever it takes to make it stay that way.

"Is now a bad time to say I feel like doing it? But I'm contemplating because you're tired." I can feel him pout, so adorable.

"Well, I only said I was a bit tired..."

He pressed his lips together, trying to contain his smile. Despite his innocently looking face, his hands were very honest.

His right-hand rub on my back inside my shirt, I had no bra on because I was going to bed. Let's have fun then. I climb on top of him and proceed to undress. He was more than happy to watch. 

His boner was poking underneath me, quite hard.

"You are just ready to go aren't you." I move my hips and ride on his clothed boner. 

"I missed you a lot, that's why."