17

Warning: Mild Smut

[A/N: We finally get a hot scene *smirks*]

How to go on a date without saying its a date. I'm literally at one right now. And I'm dying to say its really a date. But it's not a date unless we both say so. He just wanted to hangout but it feels like date minus the dating part. At a point, this feels a lot like from how we used to hangout back then. But now it looks and feels different because we're not kids anymore.

We ate, watched movies, ate again, did window shopping, and he took lots of photos of us mostly me awkwardly posing.

"It's dark out already? I didn't even notice." He said looking outside. "Maybe we should call it a day?"

"Sure, we've done a lot today." No kidding, I'm little tired but all worth it.

"For sure, it's always fun when I'm with you. We get along quite well." When he said that, I got reminded of a night back then before I left Australia.

"I guess we do."

I offer to drive him home and he agreed to it. I put the bags on back seat while Felix hopped on the passenger's. The parking lot wasn't as pack anymore unlike earlier when I arrived.

"Tonight, it kind of reminded me of back then. You sneaked out of your house and showed up at my bedroom window." He took a few second to remember and when he did he bursts laughing.

"Oh wow you still...you still remember that." He rubbed his neck and adjusted in his seat.

"How could I not? You scared the hell out of me."

"You were going to throw your plant at me." We both laugh remembering.

"But, you never told me why you sneaked out. Why did you?" He turns away and hums.

"I think it was because my parents pressured me that day about my studies. They want me to get into a prestigious university. So I wanted to...relieve myself I guess." He glances at me with smile. A smile that showed gratefulness. "You were the first to come to mind. When I think about you, all my stress disappears. And my chest feels lighter and painless."

And I feel the same way about him.

He extended his hand near my face and moved a strand of my hair behind my ear, "You were like a captivating distraction I'd get caught in willingly. And you still are." His palm rested on my cheek and his thumb rubbed softly on my skin.

My heart is beating too loud and too fast and this silence that has entered is not helping. I don't even know when we started to move closer to each other. His other hand reached up and cupped my other cheek and my hands touch his wrists.

He exchanges glances from my eyes and my lips. Should I be grateful that its dark inside my car? Yes I am. Cause I think me and Felix are about to kiss.

He made a bold move and adjusted closer. Our lips brushed against each other. I feel his breath on my face, its getting hot.

"Can I kiss you?" The fact that he even asked me if he could, made me even more whipped for this man.

We're already in this position so...no backing out now.

"Ye-"

He didn't let me finish and pressed him lips on mine. Our eyes closed and our lips doing the work.

My shoulders melted. My head tilted to the side kissing back. He groaned in the kiss and took my wrists. He pulls my arms to wrap around his neck and my hand take off his beanie so they could run through his hair. But something was bothering me, it was that what if people see us from outside.

I pulled back and glanced outside. Then Felix turned my head by the chin. "Focus here, YN."

He kisses me again with much more force than last time, and he was now using his tongue. I opened my mouth and did the same. My whole body sparks up and all I can feel is the hot sensation on my lips and tongue. I'm seriously hooked up on this feeling.

He moves his hands down to my waist and moved me to go on top of him. The position go me to kiss him deeper while his hands rub on my clothed waist. "Felix that tickles."

He doesn't answer and kisses my neck, leaving trails of tingly kisses. His smell, his body temperature, his skin, everything that his doing to me has me captured.

Thank God my windows are tinted.

His licking and kisses make me let out breathy noises and gave my body shivers. He moves back up to my lips and his arms wrap around my waist. My hands glide from his shoulders down to his chest. He groans again in the kiss. We both pull back just a few centimeters, we were breathless.

*KNOCK KNOCK* "Are you guys done?" *KNOCK KNOCK*

Our heads snap to the window next to us. I got my eyes laid on someone whose about to die.

"Fucking Jerome Kim!" I cursed under my breath.

"You know him?" Felix asked with a straight face.

"He's a business partner. Sorry but can I get out for a minute?"

"Yes of course, I'll stay here." I quickly open the door and unintentionally shut the car door harder than I wanted to.

This motherfucker-

"You better have something that can spare your dick." I glared at him, crossing my arms.

He gathers his hands together like he was covering his dick. "I do Ms. Kang and I'm terribly sorry for disturbing you. But as you can see, I came back early because I have good news to deliver and it needs to looked into right now."

I sigh and nodded. "Alright, I need to drive Felix home first."

"That will do." He nods once before getting in the back seat. I frustratingly placed my hands on my hips and bit my lip. Why now of all the days?!

I look back at them, seems like Jerome just introduced himself to Felix. I go back inside the car, on the driver's seat now. I start the car, open the windows and drove off.

The drive was consisted of Jerome being a chatterbox. But Felix looks entertained, I'm glad. Whenever I get to look him in the eye, he looks back and smiles. And that makes me look away and hide my hot face.

My lips still feel something tingly...I swear I want more. And seeing this annoying agent in my car is really wishing I ran over him instead with my car.

[A/N: Sorry guys, I just had to.]