28

Safely, we arrived at the island after 24 hours of staying in that boat. And while we were on that boat, YN and I decided to have deep conversations.

We didn't even notice the time that we arrived since we were so immersed in our conversation, time flew faster. She told me about the things she went through and did after the day we parted and so did I.

I've realized how much I didn't know about her. I only knew here for 7 days at first and yet here we are. The things that love could do to you... its sometimes unbelievable.

"Careful." I take her hand to help her hop of the boat and onto the soft sand of the beach.

"Thanks."

We walk forward and see the amazing and expensive appearance of the house. A butler and three maids stood by the front gate, awaiting our arrival.

The inside was even more stunning, not only was it modern and chic, its so clean and open. It feels so good to breath.

"Do you like it?" YN asks as she wraps her arm around my waist and I wrap my arm too on hers.

"Even if we were to stay in a cottage, I would still like it."

She giggles at my reply, her glowing pretty face makes me simp so bad.

"The next thing you say is 'As long as I'm with you, nothing else would matter' or something like that." We laugh at how cheesy that line was.

"I have to admit, I was planning on saying that." I can't help myself, I kiss the top of her head and her ear. "It's time for you to relax your mind, YN."

She glances to me ad smiles, "Thank you for being here with me, Felix."

"Always." I embrace her to hug, breathing in her scent from her neck, a smell of her favorite cologne. Her hands warm my back and touch my hair.

......

-----Four Days later-----

"Is your arm really alright now? We can spar another time, YN." I worriedly ask her checking her arm myself.

"Felix, I'm completely fine now. Stop worry so much. Time to get serious." She pats my back and walks a few meters away from me.

Today, we planned to do physical training exercise. She insists on teaching me more self defense moves so we'd both be sure the next time something unexpected happens we won't get that injured.

"Okay. But I have to warn you, I'm actually pretty good." I boast, stretching my limbs.

She ties her hair up using her gloved hands. The oversized crop top exposes her belly as her arms moved up, her black leggings hugging her legs are God damn distracting.

"That's perfect, I don't hold back." she positions on a ready stance. "Start whenever you're ready."

Focus, Felix.

I start with a run towards her and throw a punch to her side. She moves side ways and grabs my extended arm, putting it over her shoulder and it was just so fast, I got lifted and my back hit the ground.

"Too slow, You can't just go for a weak spot immediately. The enemy will most likely be more protective of their weak spots." She lectures, looking down on me.

Well losing to her on the first part feels a little annoying. Before she could step back I lock her leg around my arm force her to fall down so I could pin her to the ground.. But was more flexible and my hold was less tight. She was able to use her free leg to flip us over making her on top of me and she grabs my legs folding them up painfully.

"Ack! Wait- Time out!" I pat her back for a time out and she releases me and stands up.

"Playing me dirty? Not bad." She huffed.

I hold my leg that almost got a sprain. "How are you so strong?" I whined.

"I'm not that strong. If you learn techniques properly, you'd be five times stronger than me."

I don't have a black belt in taekwondo for nothing, I'll show her. Standing up, I stretch my legs and arms more before asking for another round.

"More serious this time, I promise." I say.

She smirks and looks proud. "Good." As soon as she spoke she came close to me aimed for my shoulder but I blocked her with my forearm. I swing to the left and aim for her side with my left leg. She uses both her arms to defend and back off before launching back on me to punch my face.

I barely dodged it by leaning my head back, she came on me again with a swing of her right leg. I didn't see it coming so it hit side. But I saw an opening and grabbed her shirt and her waist before tossing her to the ground.

She gasped upon landing on her back. I hover over her to pin her down but she folds up her legs, pushing her self up and locking me between her thighs. But I was stronger indeed. I push myself off the ground and now her legs were hanging on my shoulder.

Now I need a way to get her off from choking me. So I held her arms tight the bit on her thigh.

"AAAH!" she gasps and loosens her grip on me falling off me. I can now breath properly.

"Are you trying to suffocate me?" "Are you trying to eat me alive?"

We spoke at the same time that it startled the both of us. The both of us were out of breath.

"How about we end it there." She says sitting up and taking off her tie.

"Yeah, I'm beat." I take my shirt off, feeling all the beads of sweat crawling down my skin. I wipe the shirt on my chest and arms. I was so focused on wiping my sweat I didn't even notice a pair of eyes watching and memorizing my exposed skin.

"You know," She spoke, I glance to her to hear her out. "...the shower's big enough for two."

She stared at my eyes, tempting and intensely luring. Is she... inviting me to shower with her? I'm...speechless to the point where I can tell that my body is getting hotter.

She walks towards me and takes off her crop top right in front of me, showing off her sports bra.

I feel so greedy, that I can imagine her quivering body underneath me clenching her hands on the sheets.

"Felix?" her finger touches my stomach till her whole hand pressed on it and grazed down to tug on my pants.

"Did you learn that too? Too seduce?" the questions spilled out of me before I could even think.

"No." she looks away but glances back and runs her hands up to place it on my neck. "But even if I did, I'll only seduce you."