39

"Wanna go on a date today? Ocean park? Bookstore? Walk in the park? Beach? Wherever you want tell me, baby." Felix kissed my cheek. I was on his lap in my office room. He sits on my office chair and I face my desk, sorting our paperwork.

"How about a trip? 2 or 3 days long?" his warm arms wrap around my waist and I can hear the vibration from my back when he speaks.

"That can work, where should we go?" Felix starts rubbing his thumbs on my arm, it's soothing.

"Maybe Hawaii? Like Maui? I wanted to have a nice summer vacation."

"I mean I was just asking for a date but a vacation sounds even better!" He kissed my nose and grinned like a kid. I turn around to face him, I wrap my arms over his shoulders.

"We can book a flight as soon as our schedules are clear, then we can stay in a hotel one of my friends is running."

"Must be nice to have lots of connections."

"It's good to invest in friends...but not all the time. You gotta pick the right ones." I boop his nose and he laughs.

So yeah, we decided to make it a week-long trip to Maui. An island of amazing tropical adventures and relaxation. Thank heavens that it's Felix's break from work.

"Aloha my friend! I'm so happy to see you." colorful tropical dress wrapped elegantly around her tanned body. She warmly greets me with a traditional Hawaiian greeting of touching foreheads.

"It's so good to see you Alana, thank you for greeting us personally. I know how busy you are with all the wedding preparations."

Alana's family owns an island and is one of the richest people I know.

"No, thank you for coming and I'm so happy that you're going to attend my wedding with a partner." She winks at me and leans in. "Tell me how you two met, give me all the tea sis."

And with that she stole me from Felix and the two guys enjoyed the party that was going on at the hotel.

"So, how far are we in the relationship?" Alana slides a fruit punch to me, a pretty melon juice.

"We're good, everything's going the way we both want. I'm happy, really happy."

"...oh no is there a but next?"

"But I can't help but worry about him."

She grabs my shoulder and squeezes them slightly. "Sis, I know what happened to you guys recently but look-" she glances over the pool and I did too. There was Felix and Alana's fiance talking over drinks. "He's still here with you despite all that. There's nothing for you to worry about. He seems like a really strong and responsible guy. Not to mention good looking and a perfect match for you."

"Oh stop it. But he is very much perfect in my opinion."

"But I am really happy for you. I still remember when you use to be so awkward with boy but now you got yourself a man!"

Relaxed and at peace, she thought that everything was going to be fine. But she thought too soon. 

The ground shook and screams of people could be heard. "SOMEBODY HELP!"

"Woah, what's happening? Is it an earthquake?" Alana holds my hand in panic. While I look for Felix immediately, he came running towards me with Alana's fiance. The horrified look of his face tells me just how serious the situation was.

"Felix!"

"YN WATCH OUT!"

What? What was I supposed to watch out for? And when I looked behind me, the roof of the bar was coming apart and was falling towards me and Alana. I couldn't move or think! Why am I not moving!? PLEASE! NOT YET PLEAS-

"NO!" I shot up, cold sweat all over my body. I catch for breathe, It was so hard to breath. The bar was gone and the resort was gone...it was a dream.

I grip the bed sheets as my eyes scan the room.  There as no earthquake. In fact the room was very peaceful beside my panting. Just then the door clicked open, Felix appeared.

"YN? I heard you yell, are you okay?" No shirt on, fresh out of the shower with his towel around his neck. 

I couldn't speak for a moment, the dream felt so real I was shaken. All that matters to me is that I can be with Felix through and through. This dream made me even more anxious, I don't want to lose sight of him.

"YN?" I didn't even notice him sit next to me. "You're really out of it, you okay? What's wrong?" He pulled me in his arms and between his legs. I hug him tightly and sigh. 

"It was just a dream." I nuzzle my nose on his shoulder, smells good.

"Wanna talk about it?" he combs my hair, loving the steady beat of his heart.

"I got scared not being able to be with you. Sounds cheesy." 

"I like cheesy." he pulls back to see my face and squeeze my cheeks. "And I love you, so don't be scared." he says I love you right to my squished ugly face, how can he be so endearing and just so good at making me feel like a fool in love with another fool.

"You are such a womanizer." "You're my only woman, besides my mom."

A/N: I'm sorry i was MIA haha, but I'm back I'm about to graduate from highschool and soon college will be my next hell ha ha ha