10

The same eyes that looked my way back then. She was talking to Ms. Choi with a sligthly annoyed face as she rubbed her ear. A cute habit she still has.

We're finally meeting. She's here right infront of me.

"Felix?" my shoulder was shook by someone but I didn't care. I can't stop staring at her. She's still the same but she looks more matured now.

"Felix, your mouth's hanging." Jisung pushed up my chin for me that's when I looked away but found myself looking back.

"I'm not dreaming, am I?" I ask more to myself.

"I can ask the same question. They said they'll take care of our lunch AND dinner. How amazing is that!?" Changbin exclaimed, obviously not on the same boat as I am.

"I don't think that's what Felix meant, Changbin. He's looking at that girl outside." Minho said smirking.

"Ooohhh, Felix~~ is this love at first sight??" Chan teased in English.

Honestly, yes. From way back six years ago.

"Oh Shut it Chris." I replied in English.

"He called you Chris! Hahaha." IN laughed at his hyung while Chan pouted.

YN POV

A few minutes earlier

I drive to my cafe with Ms. Choi. She manages my cafe when I'm busy with other things. She's a very reliable person and one of the few people I trust with my life.

"You go inside first Ms. Choi. I need to make a call. It'll be short." I park the car. There were vans already outside, means that the clients are here.

"Understood Ma'am and don't forget your keys in the car." she gets off with a smirk and shuts the door.

"She always has something say." I roll my eyes and shut the windows.

Oh wait! I forgot to ask who the clients are. Damn YN you're being irresponsible. I'll just have to find out then.

I grab my phone and dial the contact number of my Italian-Korean agent. After a few rings he finally picks up.

"Jerome Kim, where are you?"

"I just landed, Boss."

"I see. I have an order for you. Before you visit my father, buy him an apple cider and a bouquet with Desert Flame and Pink Rock Lily flowers."

"What are those for?"

"If you just visit him empty handed and tell him you know me, he won't talk. Give those to him and he'll feel more comfortable talking to you."

Those flowers are my dad's favorites. They're native flowers in Australia. And the apple cider, believe or not he drinks it like water.

"Alright then. I'll buy them on my way. By the way... is Ms. Choi with you?" I heard him clear his voice.

"And why would you be asking for her?"

"I was just asking boss, don't need to be so-"

"Hold on for a second."

I take my car keys and get off my car, locking it once I was out. I go to my cafe's glass door entrance and peep inside. There's a lot more people that I expected.

"Ms. Choi, could you please come here for a minute?" I call her then she goes towards me.

"Yes, Ma'am?" I shove her my phone.

"Give it to me when your done talking." I go inside the cafe as she answer the call.

It seems like my agent and Ms. Choi have something that's going on. Well it's not like their relationship is part of my business, I'll just let them be.

"Ms. Kang, we finally meet you." I smile as the manager Ms. Choi met for the photoshoot today greeted me.

"Yes, very nice to meet you sir. I hope the place is to your liking. And the food as well, my Aunt personally cooked breakfast for us. She runs her own restaurant."

"We are more than grateful for the food, and your cafe is really photogenic. We'll have very beautiful pictures for sure. Please meet the group, they'll be our models today." he walks me to a group of guys.

One of them, an all too familiar face that reminds me of highschool.

I should've known before hand that Stray Kids will be here.

Felix...he's right in front of me.

His silver hair shined under the ceiling light. He's wearing a white hoodie, dark denim and rubber shoes. He's taller than I thought. Taller and much more handsome than six years ago. He's freckles are as mesmerizing as ever. His cheek fat is gone, his face became sharp. Impeccable jawline.

I didn't know we'd meet now!

"Ms. Kang, meet Stray Kids. Boys introduce yourself."

I knew we'd meet one day. And now that we have, face to face. What do I do?

I want to hug him and hold his hand but he's working right now. Let's not start a scandal too. The last thing I want is getting myself trending on social media. I'm already in low profile .

They each introduced their name till it came to Felix. He's looking hesitant but a big smile is plastered on his face.

I can't even contain my own smile at this point. I really missed him.

"I'm Lee Felix, its very nice to see you."

His deep voice sounds so sweet just like how I remember.

"Do you like Pizza? I mean do you like Pizza for lunch?" But the first question sounded more addressed to Felix so I asked again.

"Yes! We love pizza." Chan answered.

"Then, why don't you get started. Manager, I actually brought a few props you might find useful. I'll tell my staff to get them in my car." The manager turns delighted.

"Goodness! Thank you, that would be a lot of help."

I call one of my employees and gave them my car keys.

While the manager was busy checking out the props I brought, I pull out my phone and make a new message on Felix's number.

YN
Cool hair, reminds me of the school gate back in Australia.

I wait for Felix to react. And he did. He pulled out his phone from his pocket. He first looked confuse then glanced my way. I was already looking at him with my phone up.

He grinned and typed on his phone.

Felix
I said I'd find you. But we met again without making it happen. Just like before.

I want to hug him so bad right now!

But I can't.
Let's not get distracted. I can bare with this until I can talk to him alone.

Felix's POV

I want to talk to her alone. But I have to wait until I finish work which will probably end late tonight.