07

Present
After six years

Thousands of people cheered and squealed as 8 handsome men perform on a colorful stage. They dance to their self made music and each song was a masterpiece.

"STRAYKIDS!" the crowds yelled.

The song finishes and the idols make a line to interact with their fans.

"Hello Stays!!"

From afar and behind the crowds, where the light was insufficient. A dark silhouette by the door stood still, watching the stage.

A gentle gaze as she held herself from running towards him. It's been six years, and they've both grown up.

"You did it Felix. You're a singer now." she mumbled and placed a proud smile on her face. Her hands tuck in more into her jacket pockets, trying to avoid her needy desires to run her fingers through his hair once again and wrap her arms around him like she once did.

Two taller men appear behind her, armed with a revolver and a pistol each underneath their coats.
"Miss YN, its time to leave."

She sighed closing her eyes and once she opened them they made eye contact.
It was a good 5 seconds of eye contact then she left.

"Alright, let's go."

...

It wasn't long, but he was sure. He knew it was her. Shocked, he stood there like an idiot. His legs felt like weights but the sudden hight pitched note from his friend took him back to his senses.

He was in the middle of work, he can't afford to be distracted. But still, seeing her again after six long years, he wanted to see her. He did kept his promise, he'll find her.

All the reason why his here in South Korea. She's the reason why he's up in this stage, performing.

Flashback

"We could eat something first. Are you game for some burgers?" YN asks him as they come out of her house.

"Totally! I'm starving." Felix replied clinging his arm around the girl's arm.

YN jolted from the sudden touch but she soon didn't mind it. It was one of the charming points she liked about this freckled boy.

They walked on the sidewalks leading near to the endless row off restaurants.

"Woah, look YN." Felix pointed his finger across the street.

There was a street performer dancing to a remixed hiphop beat. A few people stopped like the two to watch him amd enjoy the scene.

YN wasn't a good dancer but she enjoyed watching dance performances. She turns to Felix and finds him in awe at the street dancer. His eyes wide open with an excited grin. His got his hands aligned to his waist and his head bopped to the song.

They clapped as the dancer bowed once the song finished.

"Woooo! That was cool man!" Felix cheered loudly almost making YN cover her ears.

"Calm down man, you're gonna make me go deaf." she chuckled patting his shoulder.

"Opps sorry." he giggled and sneaked his arm around YN's arm again and started to walk.

"You like dancing, don't you?" she asks.

"Yeah, a lot. Actually, I want to be a singer as my career but my parents aren't cool with that." he shared smiling sadly.