22

Felix POV (flashback)

"YN?" I called from the door of the quiet and empty classrom. YN stood by the window with her back facing me. "Schools over, let's go home."

The silence, it was oddly worrying me. It's like there's something that needs to be said but nothing came out.

She slowly faced me with a frown. "Oh hey. I thought you already left." then she forced a smile.

"Are you okay?"

"Yeah. I'm fine." she looked away and took her bag off from her desk.

"You don't always have to say that. That you're fine."

She looked around the room and lastly looked at me. She sighed with a smile. "You're right."

What's on her mind? Is there something else that's making her depressed? What else is bothering her? Is she sick? Is there something she can't tell me.

"Let's go." she walks closer to the door, where I'm at. But I blocked her way out.

She confusingly glanced up at me. "Felix?"

Without uttering a word, I pulled her into my arms. Hugging her close.

"Felix...do you pity me?"

"Sometimes. But most of the times, I cheer for you in my head saying 'you got this YN'."

Her body shook because she laughed quietly. "Actually, sometimes I do feel it when you cheer for me mentally. Thanks."

"I'm glad. So whatever it is that's making you sad, I believe that you can defeat it and turn it into a happy memory."

She shoved her face closer to my chest and wrapped her arms around my waist. She mumbled something but I couldn't understand it. I didn't question it cause I figured she wouldn't tell me anyway.

"Alright, let's get you home now." I said and patted her back.

The bus ride was quite as sometimes it can be, but she would usually say more. We got off on the same street and I just couldn't help it. I may be acting greedy but I can't help it.

"YN, wait." She stopped and I ran after her. I place my hands on the sides of her face and place a short kiss on her lips. "See you tomorrow."

I want more of her, the warm feeling of her face on my hands and the ticklish touch of her hair. I quickly walk the other way home.

How can I dare look back, if I do I might not be able to go home. Is she still there? Was she shocked? Did she like it? Did she hate it? Is the touch of my lips lingering on hers? I miss her already.

..... [PRESENT]

"We don't have much time, young lad. If you want to see my daughter again you have to move quickly."

"Ahjussi! Wait! What's going on?" I asked trying my best to keep up with him.

"Run first, questions later! Duck!" I ducked and a gun fired. He them pulled me up and we started running again through alleyways and dark streets.

This man showed up in the place where I was locked in with gangsters. He smoked the room and escaped with me. I don't know who exactly he is but he's really fast on his feet.

"This way, quickly." he turned to a street and we entered a closed store. He had broken open the entrance door and he locked the door behind us.

I catch my breath dropping down tot he floor as he slightly peeked through the shades to see if the gangsters were still around. It was dark and the only light source was from outside that was sipping through the shades.