06

After the last class ended. Felix immediately took YN out of school to talk to her. On the way out he spoke nothing. The sound of their foot steps and the other sounds are all they could hear.

Then he stopped at the waiting shed. The only bus shed they have the most memories of.

YN took a seat, staring at her shoes. Felix kept pacing back and fort infront of her.

"Stop that, Felix." YN spoke as if speaking any louder would tick him off.

"Where are you going?" he quickly asked. "Why am I only hearing this now? I mean, I know we're not the best of friends who know much about each other but- I thought ...," he stopped, pressing his lips together. "I thought...we...we're close."

It was faint but audible, his voice cracked. He's forcing himself not to cry.

"Are you just...transfering schools?"

After silence, YN finally spoke.
"I... I probably won't come back here."

A heavy and shaky breath left Felix's mouth as he hanged his head low above YN.

"I'm leaving tomorrow morning. The flight is at 8 am. To Korea." her hands clenches on the edge of the bench as she looks down on her lap.

"Why are you going there?" he asks.

"Cause of mom...my life is complicated, Felix. I think this is for the best." she then glances up at him, meeting his face.
'He's about to cry' she mentally sighed.
"If I stayed any longer, I'll snap. I don't want you to see me be so chaotic. The anger I've been keeping in for a while...will soon break out. No one will be able to stop me. Not even you Felix."

"I can help you, help you get pass this. I'll stop you. YN, I'm being this desperate because...I realized not too long ago that I like you. I like you even if you tell me that you have problems and your family is not in good condition. I've accepted all that right from the start when I decided to be your friend. And I know this sounds crazy...but even in just this week or so, I really like you that I've fallen for you."

She snickers and raises her hand up to reach his face. "That does sound crazy. Guess I'm even crazier for liking you back."

Felix cups her hand on his face and kisses her palm. "Please don't leave. I'll save you in this mess, I promise."

A thousands sparks spread all over YN's body and her face flushed red. The lingering soft lips that pressed on her palm not to long ago made her forget everything for a second.

The feeling didn't last long, but it was still there in a small amount. YN watches him with sad eyes and a smile.

"I wish I could. I really do. But I have to go."

The supposed to be sunny day becomes dull,foggy, cold and gloomy. The busy street behind them, the arriving breeze shaking the leaves off the trees beside them, the passersby move along their way around them, all sounded and felt like they were underwater.

She let's go of him and stands up. Refusing to look him in the eye. And with a cold shoulder, as painful at it felt for both of them, she walks pass him and hops in the bus that arrived.

He stayed put the whole time, not moving an inch. It's like everything stopped but the time kept running. And the bus didn't stop and kept driving away with her.

Why was it so painful? Why does it feel so terrible? Why me?

These questions kept repeating in their heads. The question why seemed to be the only question they could come up with.

In fact, even though Felix was a happy go lucky person, carefree, positive and funny...he was actually an emotional person and becomes serious when it comes to people his attached to.