Special One-Shot Imagine

(NOT PART OF THE ORIGINAL PLOT)

ITALICS (YN) BOLD (FELIX)

My breath turns visible like smoke rushing out from my sigh under the falling white snow. I try to bury more of my face in the perfectly woven scarf around my neck. My gloved hands warmed inside the comfort of my thick jacket.

It's already close to the end of the year. Time sure knows no bounds.

The sound of traffic and continuous foot steps on the concrete pavement, I stood under the bus shed with my backpack hanging on my back.

"Hi."

My eyes that were distracted by the moving cars now snapped to the source of the welcoming voice. Messy hair under his gray beanie, freckles exposed on his glowing light tanned skin, a sugary smile that instantly makes you cheery.

"Hey."

He stepped forward, the fresh scent of his cologne charming my senses.

"It's only been 3 months. I didn't know I'd be so impatient to come back." He shared. The piercing on his left ear steals my vision, it reflected the light from the sun. "Next time, won't you come see me even if its about trivial things or when you're just bored?"

His request makes me look back at him and smile. "You think I could visit you after your parents trying to shoo me away with money?"

A carefree laugh comes out of him and he stands closer to me, slowly resting down his forehead on my right shoulder. His hands stayed in the warmth of his own pockets as I.

"I hate them."

"And so do I."

"But you know what?"

"Hmm?"

The tickling resonating chuckle got me turning my head a little to see him better. "In the end, I think I'll end up needing you more that I initially thought."

Instead of the proceeding coldness, my ears feel heated and so were my cheeks.

Can he hear my heart? It's beating so loud I can hear it myself!

He closes his eyes and buries his face closer, even from under all that thick cloth of my clothes I felt his kiss. His kiss on my shoulder. And the short small sound that came after a kiss popped in my ears.

"Will you punish me if I broke a rule?"

What is he on about?

"I'm not sure. It depends on your actions and reasons."

He leans off but this time he leans on my forehead. I was flustered that we hit each others nose.

I don't know where to look!

Look at her, getting all shy~

"Will you be staying for a while? Or... are you going to leave right after graduation?" I didn't want to sound bothered or worried. But with his face that gazes on mine, I can't think straight.

"What do you want me to do? Should I just stay?" He closes his eyes.

"I don't know. Should I keep you to myself?"

"I don't hate that idea."

"I hope you'd stay. But don't. Come back when you're better."

"Knew you'd say that. So I guess I have no choice but to live with my parents again."

"Be a good son."

"...yeah right."

"Felix."

"Okay, okay. I will."

_____________________

[This was pretty random, so I apologize for its shortness \>w ]