26 Season 2 Start

CHARACTER REVIEW:

(Recall from season 1)

Aunt Ji A (mother's side)

Ms. Song and Jino (From Chapter 08)

Ms. Choi Soyeon

Jerome Kim

France (last name unknown)

Ma Dong Seok (finafuckingly diseased)

Kim Taepyung (he's leading a secret company specializing at gathering information about anyone. Even the most secured database can be hacked in and taken)

Choi Min Soo (known for placing the highest bet in illegal auctions around Gangnam, Incheon and other countries like Mexico and Spain)

Third POV

With a nervous and conflicted heart, Felix had no other choice but to leave YN for the day. His Hyungs came for him at the hospital with their manager, and YN insisted that he rested as well.

Something about the glance that tall guy gave him, got his mind racing a hundred thoughts. It was a glance he couldn't understand. But some sort of submissive look was hinted. Is that tall buff looking guy a good friend of YN or another one of her secret allies he has yet to know of.

YN's Father had the same feeling of uncertainty but he was more confident that his daughter has everything under control. So he got out of the room quietly and left to go back somewhere he didn't need to mention.

YN POV

"So word comes out that fast?" I lean back on my bed and sighed.

"Of course. It's not everyday we hear YN Kang, grand daughter of the great and successful Mr. Kang, getting injured let alone get shot by a lowly thug. Seems like your body guards aren't being to good at their job."

Kang Wooyoung, Uncle Wooyoung to be precise, is my father's younger brother. But for certain reasons he doesn't liked to be known as someone related to the Kangs.

"Please, you were literally there when I was at the concert a while back and your trained body guards did a fine job. You even went ahead and made them gear up weapons that were completely over the top." I said trying to relieve him.

Uncle might seem to be rough and serious on the outside because of his Gangster or Mafia like visuals. But I know he has a soft heart for anyone who is nice and respectful to him and to the people he keeps by his side.

"Nothing is ever over the top when it comes to your safety. You keep getting yourself into trouble, so do you expect me to just sit back and do nothing? I was an irresponsible uncle back in your high school days but not anymore." He frowned with the hint of guilt.

The look of worry from him makes me sigh and smile at him. "Uncle, you weren't the one responsible on looking after me back then. That's my parents' job."

"And as your father's brother who is your PARENT, I should've at least done something."

I hold his hand that was in a fist on his lap, scars from fist fights were visible. "And you did do something. If it weren't for uncle, where would I have gotten the chance to learn self defense by a professional?" I grinned proudly at him. He stares at me for a bit before showing his small but happy smile.

Adjusting to Korean lifestyle was so hard, and preparing for adulthood was just another thing to stress about. I had to find a way to protect myself if I want to involve myself into this messy and corrupted world of selfish people.

I just want to relax and be with Felix for even just a few days. That would be so nice.

"Alright, alright. Let's get to the main point now. So you father is out of the cells and he was just here a while ago before I came in. Is he even properly where the eyes can't see? That guy's an idiot remember."

"I think his just fine as of now. But once the others finally get scent of where he is, he'll be sure to be hunted down. Both the police and the ones who want him."

Uncle stands up and puts in his hands in his pockets then walks towards my open window. From the side profile, he looks a little like dad.

"I have a suggestion and an offer."

"Yes?"

"Since Ma Dong Seok is gone for good, we don't have to worry about his aftermath. But his partners in crime might not be so happy about all this. I suggest you take everyone involved in this case and go to the private island."

I stare back at him with my mouth open.

"U-uncle... are you saying-"

"Yes, it's time you rest. Let me take over this time. You have leads and good information stored, that should be enough to keep this case going. Contact that detective that's on this too. Leave your Agents. They need to contribute."

H-how can I have such a caring uncle like him? But I can't say that I love him that much since he wasn't with me for that long but this is the most family like feeling I've ever felt other than my reunion with dad.

"Time to get your worries thrown out to sea, kid. I'll let you use my ship to get to the island."

"But Uncle..."

"I know you're main goal is to clean your father's name by yourself, but that's going to be impossible if you're gonna keep getting into trouble like this. And I'm here, if you had come to me first I would've finished all this with you way earlier. You're too much like your father, putting all the weight on yourselves." He mumbles the last part but I still heard it.

"I'll agree and take on your offer Uncle, but please get me involved as much as you can. I would like to have complete knowledge of what happens every second."

He sighs and shakes his head. "I'm putting you on vacation and you tell me to stress you over details?! Kid, cut me some slack. I don't need to report everything, just the important parts."

I know his trying to say that I should rely and depend on him, but I just know that I wouldn't be in a relaxed position when I don't know about the details of the situation. I'm used to knowing every thing that happens. Maybe I have been working my butt off for all this time.

"Alright, Uncle. Thank you so much. I'll leave the rest to you then."

"Good, now you rest. I have work to do now."

"Oh one more thing Uncle, what was that thing about you being my client? I was confused for a second when the nurse told me you were my client from work." I chuckle at the thought.

"That's just a cover up, some pretty boy was listening to me in the lobby."

Wait... pretty boy? He only says pretty boy if he's interested... HOLD ON!

"Did you see what that boy looked like?" I ask him rather more serious that I intended to.

He looks at me confused but answers anyway. "Freckles and looks like he hasn't showered for two days."

That's rather...creepily and oddly accurate.

"I see, he is a pretty boy. Don't hit on him, his taken. Uncle." I smile at Uncle Wooyoung.

He raises an eyebrow. "Well that's a shame. He's cute."

"His chance to swing that way has already been taken, Uncle."

Yes, because I've already taken him.

He rolls his eyes before taking his jacket from the seat and left.

Honestly, if Uncle didn't come with all that planned I would've had to fly to Australia and see Mom. I don't want to see her as much as possible. Especially her new built family. It's not that I'm being mean and negative about it, it's just very hard to accept. That instead of looking after her daughter who lost her father and gets bullied like shit because of her parent, she goes building a new family.

Well, time to start a new day tomorrow. I can't stay in this hospital any longer.