32

BOLD LETTERS ARE IN ENGLISH

FELIX POV

I awkwardly sat across from this guy, who now has his clothes on. YN was in the kitchen brewing coffee.

"The situation was highly misunderstandable, I get that. So before you make any whatnot and scandalous images in your head. I am the stepbrother." his voice was, in a way, the same rude tone that YN would have.

You're telling me this tall ass dude is YN's younger brother?!

*sipping noises* I glance at YN and she shrugged before placing my mug down.

"Where's my coffee?"

"You can't drink or eat anything with caffeine, dumb ass."

YN sits down close to me and pecks my cheek. "Felix, this is Andrei. He's staying in Korea for a month." 

"Wait, what about the threat?" I panicked.

"Oh, that?" Andrei laughs. "The damn criminal was bluffing, mom is safe in the private subdivision my dad owns. No one will be able to even set their eyes on her. As for me, I have lots of people who have my back."

YN was quiet, which I wasn't comfortable with. What is she thinking?

"Then what happens next?" I ask blowing off the steam that left the mug. The coffee smells great.

"We kill him."

I cough, and the coffee goes through the wrong hole in my body. "YN? I thought you'd stop with the excessive measures like killing?"

"I was joking." she chuckles and looks away.

Liar.

"Don't worry Hyung. If anyone's going to take excessive measures it's me. I'll make sure YN doesn't get her hands dirty.

I learned that Andrei was 17, which explains why he looks like a grown man. YN's mom had him when she was six. He was a result of a love affair but was still kept close in secret. Turns out his dad is an investor in Australia and owns a lot of banks. Not long after YN moved to Korea, she found out about him and accepted him of course. 

To my eyes, I can tell that they both care about each other. And the ruckus I saw earlier was because they argued about who would kill Officer Seong Woo. They really are siblings.

When Andrei left to go back to his hotel, I helped YN clean up the mess in the living room. It was quick, she was so focused.

"YN? What's on your mind?" I walk up to her and wrap my arms around her waist. She was spacing out and unlike her sharp self. 

"My dad doesn't know about Andrei. I was thinking about the right time to tell him."

"Isn't that supposed to be your mom's decision?"

"Yeah, but..."

I let go and turn her around to face me. Her eyes are glossy and she bites the insides of her cheeks. My hand combs back her hair and I get a good look at her face. "Everything's gonna be okay, alright? What's important is that you and your family are safe. Your dad will eventually find out about Andrei himself, and once he does, we'll be there for him. Okay?"

She takes in deep breathes and hugs me. I rub her back in circles and rest my head on her shoulder. "I know you're stressed but think about yourself too, YN."

(18+ SCENE. YES SMUT -_-")

THIRD POV

YN pulls herself off him and reaches up to his face, kissing him and wrapping her arms around his neck. Felix's hand finds its place on her waist.

Deepening the kisses with their tongue and pressing on each other's bodies. Their breathing and groans could be heard by them only. 

Felix pushes her back and lifts her onto the counter, him in between her legs. YN removes his shirt and Felix unbuttons her blouse. He groans at the sight of her chest and plants kisses and sucks on her skin.

He just couldn't get enough of her. She was driving him nuts. Her touch and her moans.

"I'll be honest. I was ready to punch him when I saw you messed up. I don't want to see you get hurt." Felix hugged her tightly. 

"Sorry, you had to see that.  But I want to proceed now Felix." She licks his neck and whispers in his ear. "I'm impatient."

He turns harder than he already was. Felix picks her up and carries her into the room. "You know what you're doing."

"Oh, do I?" 

Hot and wet kisses as each piece of clothing were removed from their bodies. The sound of only their groans, breathing, and moans. The sound of the sheets of the bed shifting and being undone. 

Felix quickly puts on a condom he swiped from a tray on YN's bedside table. "Dammit, I'm going in." He lifts her legs over his shoulder and thrusts in.

A loud and lustful moan erupted from YN's wet lips. A rush of pleasure makes her whole body twitch. The walls in her adjusted to his size. "AHHH, Felix! Ahhh huh, Felix~ Fuck!"

Her hands grip the pillow under her head. Felix leans down to her slowly moving in and out, his hot breath escaping his lips on her skin. His quiet curses arouse her. 

"I'm sorry, I just couldn't wait." he kisses her cheek and lifts her up to ride on him. 

The change of position sparks more pleasurable feels in her body that she was sure she could cum. "Felix, move faster."  He licks her chest that was right in front of his face and he thrust his hips up. He holds her waist pulling her down as he thrusts.

"Ahh Ahh Hahh AH- Fuck!"

The sweat and her face shows pleasure, she looked so sexy and beautiful in his eyes. Felix wants to savor all of her. Kiss every single part of her and tell her how much he loves her. 

He reaches a hand onto her cheek and kisses her before telling her, "I love you, YN." 

Him sitting up, YN wrapped her arms around his neck and kissed back. "I love you too, Felix. Now fuck me harder."

"Just how you want it~"

(A/N: I Know you don't want an author's note because you want the rest of the scene fufu~ but sorry for cutting it off here hehehehe)