08

YN POV

I got escorted to a black van by my two security guards. One of them opened the door for me. Once inside, a man in a long brown coat and long blonde hair sat cross legged. He has leather black shoes and a silver piercing on his bottom lip.

"Have you found the men who framed my father?" I question him.

"We have a lead. Turns out, this case will be much more complicated than we thought. Though we didn't find the actual men yet but we found suspects to who ordered it." he explained in his plummy Korean accent.

"Your father, behind being an amateur painter, gained a lot of enemies. We have Ma Dong Seok from Busan, he's a special weapons and arms dealer. He's a loyal provider for a few strong korean gangster groups.

Next, we have  Choi Min Soo from Incheon, known for placing the highest bet in illegal auctions around Gangnam, Incheon and other countries like Mexico and Spain.

And lastly, Kim Taepyung from here in Seoul, he's leading a secret company specializing at gathering information about anyone. Even the most secured database can be hacked in and taken."

[A/N:Yes, I am borrowing famous Korean Actors's names for this because I'm stupid when it comes to naming.]

How did dad get all these enemies? What did he do to make them angry?

"How are they connected to my father?"

"Mr. Kang seemed to have gotten himself into something he shouldn't have. That even until now, he's enemies are still trying to get him. Tomorrow, I'll be flying to Australia to see him. Hopefully he tells me something."

My hands hold together, tightly. Two years ago, I got a package from an unknown sender. In the package was a key, a letter, and an original copy of bank transactions. A huge amount of money was transferred to my father's account but he never used the money.

The letter contained a list of names written in red. Turns out those names were targeted and killed but I don't know why. For the key, I have no idea what it opens. It looks a little old with a vintage style on its head. I turned it to a necklace for now, kept around my neck and beneath my clothes.

"I'll wire the extra money I promised you. But please promise me, you'll keep my father safe while his case is on going." I turned to him in a serious gaze.

"You have my word, Ms. YN. I can assure you that this case will be sorted out quietly." he bows his head hand on his chest before getting out of the van.

That man just now is a Korean-Italian agent working for me. He's name is Jerome Kim, I hired him from my father's loyal company.

"Where are we headed today, Ms. YN?" my security guard asked.

"Drop me off at my Aunt's restaurant. I'll take a cab on my way home."

"Understood."

My first three years in Korea, I kept myself busy at college and managed to graduate early. Then after I did graduate, I found out that my dad left me a humble amount of money. So I build up a painting cafe. Let's say that line of business was booming so I have a lot of cash sources to pay security guards and agents.

The drive took a while cause of traffic. We arrived right before closing hours. I get out if the van and see them off. Once the van was out of sight I enter the restaurant, sliding the door open.