40

Felix and I were chilling in the living room when an unexpected guest knocked on my door. I opened it and closed it immediately. 

"YN? Who was it?" 

I tense up my shoulders and look back at Felix. "A friend from uh college...I didn't know he was coming over."

"Oh, let him in. I'll go prep some juice." 

You don't have to do that my sweet sunshine, how can you be so kind. "Okay, thanks." I opened the door and send Heeseung a glare. "Get lost."

"Not what he said." He pushes his way in. "Sorry for disturbing you but I have a lot to tell you." He walked near the kitchen to greet Felix. "Hi there, I'm Heeseung."

"Nice to meet you, I'm Felix." they shake hands. "The boyfriend, Mr. Felix Lee, my pleasure."

"Why are you acting like that, its so weird. What do you want?" I pull him to the couch and push him down, I remain standing. 

"Would you chill out? I'm not here to fight you I'm here to ask you if..." He avoids eye contact and seems to be... blushing???

"If?"

"If you're still in touch with Andrei?" He scratches his neck and his leg shakes like when you are anxious.

I have a bad feeling about this.

"Andrei? You mean YN's Stepbro?" Felix arrived with a tray of drinks. 

"How do you know him? And why?"  I narrow my eyes down at him, so suspicious of this guy.

"Okay! Truth is, I met him on a cruise to Romania and we became friends. He was with his dad and I was appointed as his bodyguard for the whole trip. And I will not lie...I liked him."

Like a wildfire that started with a strike of lightning, what the fuck am I hearing. 

"So if you weren't aware, I'm actually gay, and I kind of like him on a different level than friends. And I really don't know if you're gonna do me this favor but I really just need to see him again because we haven't been talking anymore and I was worried that maybe something happened to him but I'm not his boyfriend or anything but I really just want to know if he's doing fine. Maybe I'm being an over-thinker and I assume things a lot I get that, you know how much of an over-thinker I am so-"

"HE IS SIX YEARS YOUNGER THAN YOU! AND A MINOR HEESEUNG!" I grab him by the collar, Felix holds my shoulder preventing me from punching the daylights of this guy. 

"Well, he's not gonna be one in a few months though...he he"

"DON'T HE HE ME!"

FELIX POV

After YN's stressful outburst, she finally calmed down without anyone getting hurt. Right now she is currently on the phone with Andrei.

"So, you're YN's type huh? Never guessed it. No wonder she turned down such good-looking guys before, some of them even tried to court her but she was this really think unbreakable wall."

That makes me so glad, even with the distance she still cares about me that much.

"Really? Could you tell me more? About YN?"

"Gladly!"

Although it would be best to hear this from YN herself I don't think she'll tell me. 

"As I assume that you'd already know, YN is quite the strong confident woman but the truth is she's very very much anxious and doubtful of herself most of the time on the inside. She's weak to cats and other cute things but doesn't let it faze her. In the beginning, she was definitely dumb but worked her way up to be one of the most intelligent and hardworking people I know."

Listening to him made me realize how much I don't know about YN. She's still... a mystery to me. But even so, even if she won't tell me any more of her past I still love her. 

"Alright! Hey you, Heeseung. We're going out for a bit to talk." she glared.

Heeseung flinches and grabs the sleeve of my shirt, "Um, could you come too? I'm scared she'll kill me or break my bones."

"Oh uh..." I glance at YN, "Could I-"

"No"

"But-"

"No, Felix. I need to talk to him, alone."

I give her a look and she sighs, "Please, Felix. It will just take a few minutes."

"Fine, sorry pal. But if you're not back in twenty minutes I'm coming out to get you."

"Sounds good, come on you bastard, time to talk." YN grabs his collar from the back and pulls him out, Heeseung could just pout ad look at me for help as he was dragged out.

OUTSIDE

YN POV

"Are you really in love with my brother or are you scheming something?" 

He flattens out his polo, taking quick glances at me.

"I am."

"Which one?"

"In love with your brother, and you know what? Before you slap me with a handful of cash, which I will gladly take along with your brother, I can prove to you how far I can go just to be with your brother!"

I cross my arms, "And how?"

He smirks and pulls out some paper from his pocket. He flashes it to my face, "Ta-da! I retired from the gang!"

"..."

"You should be proud of me, YN. I worked so hard to clear my name and get myself out of that shit hole and to top it all off! I have a very decent office job here in Seoul."

I take the paper, it seems to be an agreement. It even has the gang leader's signature at the bottom. It's very familiar. Heeseung's boss is somebody I met before...not that scary but someone you should be scared of.

"...is that all?"

"What do you mean is that all?! I'm not a gang member anymore, I have a good citizen job and I have a car of my own do you know how hard it is to get a job of my background????"

"I heard you the first time but do you know how much maintenance my brother is? He's not your typical boyfriend and definitely not normal."

"Your brother is an angel, and I will be his guardian."

I don't exactly feel uneasy about this, should I give him a chance? Haaa, well who am I to get in between them? If my lunatic brother is happy with this lunatic bastard then...enjoy hell I guess.

"Fine-"

"YN! I knew you were a very kind sister! Thank you so much!" He pulls me into a hug and spins me around.

"Hey! Don't make this sound like I gave you my blessing for marriage stupid! Put me down!"