42

A family reunion was the solution for a couple of problems such as, 

1. Heesung was looking for a male painter he met in the past that turned out to be YN's Father,

2. Letting YN's Father know about his stepson

3. Meeting her mom again,

4. Andrei and Heesung ask for the family's blessing to be together and finally,

"Announcing my undying love for you through proposing. Are you ready to hear my vows, YN? I made them like four years ago and I just finished it last night." Felix waved two pages of paper in front of YN who was softly smiling at him.

"We're not even getting married yet but you already have vows? I feel like I should have made some too." 

"It's fine, I just really wanted to do it. And besides, I was going to marry you whatever happened." He rested the paper down on the coffee table and jumped into the arms of his woman. 

YN relaxes her head back and lets out a contented sigh. "Marriage, huh? I didn't even think about it. But now I'm glad, I have you." He makes this cheeky laugh and starts attacking her face with kisses.

"My princess getting all sentimental and telling me how much she loves me, aweee. I wanna kiss you all day long." He squishes her cheeks and grins uncontrollably. "How are you so adorable?"

Adorable? How he could use that to describe someone like me? I'm not even a normal average person. I'm insane and out of my mind. YN stares at him bewildered.

"You're the only one who thinks I'm adorable." They switch positions, and now YN is on his lap her head on his shoulder as he hugged her body. "So, the family reunion, do you think it will go well?"

"Let's see, Your parents are divorced, your mom has a stepson, and the stepson has a mercenary as a boyfriend, and your father will meet your stepbro for the first time, me, a Kpop Idol, will be proposing to you in front of your family, oh don't forget Aunt Jia and her son, and your gay uncle who's a gangster with his groups of men in black will be there, we have Ms. Choi, Sir Jerome, and Sir France who are secret agents, seems to me it would be quite eventful."

YN sighed as Felix smiled at her.

DAY OF THE REUNION...

The reunion was made formal due to Grandfather's request

The reunion was made formal due to Grandfather's request. The hall looked like it was part of a castle, with its elegant fancy wallpaper of gold linings and creme colors. And so was YN's dress, picked out by none other than Felix who at this point was in charge of her wardrobe. He just really had a better sense of style than she did. 

"Are you excited?" A hand crawls around YN's waist. It was Felix. His cologne relaxed her heart and her mind. "You know I saw a couple of new faces, they were with your mother. I assume that was her husband and um, the little girl I'm not sure."

"Her daughter...and my younger sister," YN answered for him. She gazed softly from the second floor down to where all her guests were. She found he mom, happily talking to her husband as a little girl in a white dress jumped up and down with a doll in her hands. "She's so cute."

Felix stared at her face and smiles like her. "Should we head down now?"

"Sure, I think my dad has arrived."

A lively crowd greets the couple who walked down the stairs. Felix's friends, Straykids, were also invited. They greeted the two with high enthusiasm. Rooting for Felix and congratulating them.

"Such a beautiful lady indeed." YN's grandfather walked up to them, the two bow their head. "YN, dear, you made something I thought was impossible possible. And now here we are, together just like you said. I... admit that I was not a very good grandpa and I'm sorry that I doubted you." 

YN felt teary-eyed, and she hugged her grandfather. "Oh, Grandpa."

"YN." Unsure but loving, her mother called her. "It's so nice to see you." She opened her arms and YN ran into them.

"Mom." And then the tears started to fall. And then bigger arms surrounded them, it was Mr. Kang, YN's father. "Dad."

Outside of the hug, Felix looked at them, happy, contented, and relieved. He was glad to see YN in the arms of the people she wanted to be with for so long. She longed for this and he knows how much she missed them.

"The party hasn't even started and yet the host has already ruined her makeup." YN's Uncle appeared, placing a hand on his brother's shoulder. "It's good to see you."

And let us say that that day a lot of things took place, asking for forgiveness, nostalgic conversations, catching up, confession, and the most exciting part, proposing. And YN cried buckets that day, and so did Felix.

The family grew bigger. From just three to more than you can count. Beginnings started and endings concluded. A lot of misunderstandings were fixed and emotions were resolved.

I don't know how to end this but what I can tell you is that no matter how broken down you are there is always a chance to come back up stronger. There are things that need to be sacrificed in other to receive something better. Patience and understanding can fix relationships with the help of trusting one another. But only you can guarantee how long a relationship can last.

He Fixed Me has ended with a happy chapter. And I, the author, am looking forward to our journey in the next stories I tell.

Thank you to my readers. You are appreciated and loved by me, cassiedevily.