29

Felix pulls me inside and to the showers. And right at the door, I pull him down to kiss him. his arms snake their way around my waist.

Our messy lips touch each other with the same rhythm. Our tongues tasted each other, memorizing the way we'd move and feel. Breathing in each others hot breath and taking off each piece of cloth we had left.

Whimpers came out off me as his lips move down to my neck. Savoring what's made of me. Taking me under the shower and turning on the warm water. His hair turns wet and makes him look sexier if possible.

My head would lean back and turn as he bites and licks on my neck. Yearning and impatient. Like how he always wanted. He holds my waist tightly against him. His hard on in between us rubbing on my lower stomach.

Just from the feeling of its size on my skin makes my knees weak and tremble. Imagining it inside me, railing my senses wild.

"AAAahH!" Startled, he bit on my shoulder than I just know will be bleeding.

"Fuck." I hear him mumble. Then his warm tongue licks my shoulder, feeling numb and good.

He stands up properly to have a good look on me, combing my hair back with his fingers. "Sexy."

He takes the body wash and puts a decent amount on both me and his. "Let's not forget to wash up, I'll clean properly later." He says turning me around.

"Okay." That was all I could say. His hard on was touching my butt and my lower back as he rubs the soap all over my skin.

The shower was quick but he thoroughly cleaned the both of us, even drying me with the towel. He carries me to the bedroom, the water from his hair starts dripping down on us.

"You'll catch a cold like that." I say, wanting to dry his hair first. But he takes my hand, kisses the back of it.

"It'll dry on its own." He dips down and licks on the water that dripped on my chest. The hot sensation of his tongue mixing with the cold shivering thrill of his wet hair on my skin made me quiver and whimper, feeling unfamiliar with the odd pleasurable feeling.

"YN, look at me." He gazes on me from under my legs. "I want to see your face while I mark you."

How can he be so bold and sexy. His serious face is putting me on the edge. Do I answer? I can't seem to know what to say or do. I make eye contact with him as much as I could.

His eyes never left mine as he licked my inner thighs. Leaving his bite marks anywhere he could touch.

"Felix- e-enough biting." My hands find anything it could grip on.

"I'm sorry, YN. But I just can't get enough of you." He groaned and went for a strong and passionate bite on my inner left thigh, the same thing he did with my shoulder.

"Ughh Aaahh~"

I can't let him do everything. I want to touch him. And feel his skin tremble from my touch too.

"Come here, Felix." I call for him and he goes up to me laying kisses as he moved. I push myself up and changed our positions.

I combed my hair back while adjusting myself on top of his hard on. The boner rubbing on my clit, the pleasure ran up my spine and it makes him grip on hips.

The coolness of the sheets feels good to touch like silk underneath my legs. I rub myself on him putting pressure between us, riding him slowly.

"Fuuck... YN." his jaw clenches and his head leans back. "Hold on, do we have a condom?" he asks glancing at the drawer beside us.

I check over it and took out the box. "Fortunately." a sigh of relief comes out of him.

"Should I put it on for you?" I lick my lips as I rip off the wrapper of the condom.

"Please." He smirks back.

{I am SUPER sorry this was cut short. I know you were TEASED, and I sincerely apologize for that. PLEASE SPARE ME, I will make it up to you guys next time. SINCERELY, AUTHOR}