Friday Night Bites.

A rich chocolate haired woman chanted as she rapped black leather string around a goat voodoo doll

A rich chocolate haired woman chanted as she rapped black leather string around a goat voodoo doll. The wind picked up. Her eyes flickered to the fire as it roared upwards. She placed the doll down.

The door opened. The smell of freshly lit matches flew into the house as heavy hooves stumped through the doorway.

The real-life version of the doll stood before the woman.

"Why have you called me here," The Dark Lord's raspy voice spoke "Lillith?"

"Stolas has found our daughter." Lillith revealed.

The Dark Lord raised his head surprised.

The two being sat in armchairs in front of the fireplace.

"Where does she resided now?" The Dark Lord inquired.

"Mystic Falls, she's living with the mortals called Gilbert," Lillith replied "But she's having 'Nightmares' and a wiccan witch has seen the moment we....parted ways with her."

"Is the witch aware of who we are?"

Lillith shook her head "No."

"Hm," The Dark Lord looked at the fire "her subconscious is being to remind her of who she is."

"Stolas tells me, she reflects, acts and is a lot like us," Lillith informed "She challenges authority lot like-''

"Me."

"Yes,"

"Dark Lord," The two turned to Stolas "If I may. The vampires are returning to Mystic Falls and it seems the young Morningstar may be forced into the middle."

"Keep a eye on her, familiar," The Dark Lord ordered "Protect her, and if she's hurt, kill the ones responsible."

"Good morning, Bonnie, Mr Salvatore. " Morgana greeted as she passed her sister and her friends.

"Morgana." Bonnie smiled.

"Hello, Ms Gilbert." Stefan nodded in respect.

The 17 year old dressed in dark baggy blue shirt as well as black high heeled boots and ripped leggings nodded before strolling away with Stolas following after her.

"Miss Gilbert?" Tanner asked.

"Which one?" Morgana inquired with a grin.

"Elena." He scrowled "Pearl Harbour?"

"Um...er.."

"December 7, 1941." Stefan saved her.

"Thank you, Miss Gilbert." Mr Tanner snarled.

"Anytime," Stefan smiled sarcastically as Morgana raised an eyebrow.

"Well, The fall of Berlin wall?"

"1989, I am good with dates."

"Really? How good though? Let's keep it to the year. Civil Rights Act."