Fool Me Once.

Morgana tied the laces on her heeled boots before grabbing her phone and placed her over-ear headphones on her head

Morgana tied the laces on her heeled boots before grabbing her phone and placed her over-ear headphones on her head. She turned on her phone and pressed on the YouTube music app as she headed for the door. Her foot was stopped by the barrier.

She sighed 'Okay, maybe the idea of it wearing off in the night was stupid. After all.' She placed play on The Blues Brothers: Peter Gunn theme before sliding the phone into her trouser pocket.

Morgana strutted along the street heading for Sheila Bennett's house. The song came to an end as she crossed the road before Sheila's house. She turned off her phone and pushed the headphones from her head to around her neck. 

"Morgana," Sheila Bennett grinned after opening the door.

"Hello Grams," Morgana smiled as she entered the house "I assume your niece is aware of the supernatural."

Sheila nodded "You know about Elena's....problems." She arched an eyebrow as she and Morgana sat down.

The Gilbert nodded from her seat opposite the Wiccan witch "I found somethings from my birth parents." Morgana pulled out the letter and handed it to Sheila. 

"Well," Sheila breathed looking at Morgana.

"I'm Lillith and Satan's daughter, aren't I?" 

"Yes," The Bennett nodded "You're the Dark Lord and Madam Satan's only child." 

She handed over the letter.

"What does that make me? I'm I a witch or-" Morgana inquired confused.

"Yes. But you're also part archangel, part demon." Sheila explained "Tribrid. Since you directly descend from Lillith, you're more powerful than any kind of witch. And also a demon because of her. You can hear better than a vampire or werewolf because of your demonic jean."

"What about the archangel part?" Morgana questioned with furrowed brows.

The Bennett shrugged "I guess you can perform miracles. I don't really know."

"I have to ask my...father." The Gilbert guessed.

Sheila nodded "What else did you receive?"

Morgana pulled the satanic necklace from under her shirt and slipped it over her head. "This." She handed it to Sheila.

Sheila ran her finger over it before sniffing it "This necklace has got wolfsbane, vervain and witch-hazel in laced it."

Morgana raised an eyebrow in a inquiry.

"Vervain prevents vampires from competing and feeding from you. Wolfsbane repels werewolves and witch-hazel stops wiccan witches from hexing or uesing magic on you." She explained as Morgana slipped the necklace back on.

"Can I burrow a spell book please?" Morgana questioned "I want to practice."

Sheila nodded "Come round after school."

Morgana smiled thankfully before leaving. Morgana waved goodbye to Sheila before crossing the road. 

Fortune, fortune, smiling fate I haven't seen you much of late

Morgana strutted on to the school grounds and headed towards history. She hid around the corner and moved the earphone aside from her right ear.

Yeaaah, I must be good for something yeaah, yeaah Oh sinners come down, come gather 'round

She listening to Elena, Bonnie and the Salvatores spoke with Alaric Saltzman. When the bell rang she slipped the earphone back over her ear. Morgana strolled into class and grinned at Alaric before sitting in her seat and slipped her headphones around her neck and turned off her phone.

After school Morgana went to Sheila's house but found that her sister and her friends were there so she hid from their sights and listened. She also followed them to the old church and then back to Sheila's. After Bonnie left Morgana slipped in through the window. 

"Sheila?" She called. She made her way to Sheila's room when she heared a heartbeat. And saw her laying in bed. "Hey," Morgana smiled but it dropped when her heart stopped "No, no, Sheila!"

"She's gone." 

Morgana gasbbed sharply and span round to face the Dark Lord. "Dark Lord." Morgana greeted shaking.

"It's time we speak daughter."