Call Of The Wild.

Bonnie, Jeremy and Elena rushed into the Salvatore Boarding House, slamming the door shut before hurriedly pushing the sofa towards it, and setting it against the door

"What the hell happened to you?"

They all jumped, spinning around to find Stefan gazing at them in concern. The three looked at each other breathless and terrified, Elena gulped "Alvaro happened."

Stefan sighed, looking down before it hit him "Damon!"

He turned on his heel running to the caller with the three hot on his path, he slid to a halt at the doorway, his eyes were wide, staring at the pile of bloody flesh.

"Oh my god." Bonnie breathed "What did he do?"

"Drained him of all his blood." Stefan answered, slowly walking towards his brother before kneeling down and pulling Damon on to his back, his throat was coated in his own blood and fresh lines of tears glistened on his cheeks.

"Why would he do this?" Elena asked over his shoulder as they crowded around the eldest Salvatore.

"Punishment." Stefan uttered "And it's just the beginning," the three furrowed their brows at him as he stared at his brother, finally understanding, finally taking in and registering the warnings "what did you do?"

"We killed Kol." Bonnie stated simply, as if she was telling them it was going to rain. Stefan closed his eyes sighing as Jeremy questioned "That's a good thing, though. Right?"

"No. It's not, Jeremy." Stefan said grimly "The Mikaelsons may fight like back-stabbing wolves, but in the end only they can want each other dead and get away with it. Alvaro's gonna kill us all, we either run or hope Klaus gets to us first."

Klaus stood in the Gilbert living-room, watching the door waiting for the screams to come. And they did. His eyelids fell shut as the screams filled with terror and pain entered his ears.

The cries and sounds of bodies getting thrown about. Danced with excitement. The scent of blood circled in the atmosphere, Klaus allowed a smile to come on to his lips as his brother yelled and the teenagers ran-away like scared rats. He turned and slid on to a chair.

Alvaro's powerful vexed valour glower burned the backs belonging to the three teenagers as they backed away from him, covered from head to toe with deep gashes and fractured bones "Let me be very clear, I will kill all of you!" He shouted after them.

"It can't be. It simply can't be true." Rebekah cried clutched on to Ambrose, who's own tears stained his cheeks.

Kol was his best mate, the warlock hadn't had one of them in a long while. And Kol had been one of the best of the best. Ambrose sniffled just holding the Mikaelson girl in his arms as she sobbed for her brother.

"I know you want the cure." He whispered "But you should know." He inhaled, swallowing a sob as she moved to face him "My kind of witches, deteriorate slower than humans. If you take the cure." He blinked tears away as her lip quivered "You can spend the rest of your life with me, but I can't spend the whole of mine with you."

"Is this your attempt to stop me?" She questioned "To prevent me my happiness as my bastard brother has done a thousand times before?"

"No," he shook his head "I just think it's fair you should know before you decide. If you want the cure, then I'll help you."

"Made yourself comfortable, then I see." Alvaro announced, striding into the Gilbert house.

"Remind me why, I didn't choose fighting eldritch terrors over this lot?" Klaus glared questionably at him, referring to the horrible, annoying, no good teenagers.

"Because of your obsession with destroying the cure." He tilted his head, crossing his arms "'Onestly brother, I don't see why you didn't just kidnap the lot of them, kill the witch. Drain them all of vervain and compell them all to bring the cure to you. And use emotional blackmail on the Gilbert boy."

Klaus scrowled "And what makes you suggest that?"

Alvaro glanced to his left briefly "Because that's exactly what I'd do!"

"Well, why didn't you speak up earlier in the day brother?" He glared.

"Because you wouldn't fuckin' listen!" He shouted, throwing his arms up in frustration.

Klaus narrowed his eyes, something was missing "Where's Morgana?"

Alvaro shrugged "I don't know. Probably cooking up revenge with Prudence. Speaking of our brother, we'd better hope he's in Hell."

"Aren't you going to get me out of here. Alvaro." Klaus called causing his brother to turn on his heel, away from the door "You got yourself in here. You have still got your wand. Lift the barrier."

Klaus narrowed his eyes at him as he left him there, trapped. His brother was right, but he had another idea to add to that. He'd lift the barrier but he'd let the teenagers think they had him trapped. For now, and strike when the time was right.

Elsewhere, the famous Katherine Perice stood across from Lucifer's daughter herself; Morgana Casanova Morningstar. The Perice could practically feel the wrath and resolve radiating from the Morningstar.

"Your suggesting I get the cure, and instead of shoving it down Klaus's throat." She pointed a finger at him "And use it to-"

"Negotiate." Morgana cut her off sharply "For your freedom."

She narrowed her eyes "What's in it for me, what insures that I do as you ask, Morgana?"

The Morningstar smirked sinisterly "Because I can and will guarantee safe-passage to Heaven." She stepped further "The Otherside isn't going to be last long, not with Silas. Not with them lot in play. Now, we both know where your likely to go next."

Katherine's eyes broadened briefly, glancing at the gravel before narrowing her eyes at the ravenette, who she was quite fond of, she saw that she was similar to herself. Cunning and manipulative.

"And if I do, comply and go through with your offer. I get blissful peace if I ever meet my end?" She clarified.

"Yes," Morgana nodded, a wicked glint flickered in her orbs in that moment's pause "there is however, one caveat." Katherine raised her brows in question, but she couldn't shake off the edgy quake that threatened to rumble along her body "You must warrant the permanent demise of Bonnie, Jeremy and Elena."

"Okay." Katherine smiled before furrowing an eyebrow "Should we shake on it or?"

"No." Morgana said as thunder rumbled while a stone stand materialize between them, Katherine glanced at it cautiously, or more specifically the large, warn book which screamed; Dodgy.

Morgana opened the book and gestured to the pen "All you have to do is sign your name."

Katherine glanced at her, picking up the pen and looking at it "There's no ink in this."

"You have to sign with your blood."

She looked at her with wide eyes before biting into her left hand, dipping the tip of the pen into the pool of blood and gracefully writing on the clear line under a previous name: Katherine Perice.

Morgana smirked "Thank you, Katherine."

She watched wide eyed as both the Morningstar and the Book of the Beast disappeared in a swirl of fire, not yet nowing that she'd grow to regret signing her name in that book. For she hadn't been around to see that Morgana was her father's daughter.