The Mephisto Waltz.

"Let's try again," Lillith said "Remember, breath and relax

"Let's try again," Lillith said "Remember, breath and relax. Let your witch powers flow, if you want it to be more powerful than allow your celestial powers to intervene."

After Morgana and Lillith left the dance they went to the Gilbert household and talked before Lillith began to teach her daughter spells.

And to say, she found that Lucifer was telling the truth. Morgana has the potential to be more powerful than herself or Lucifer.
Morgana nodded before taking a deep breath picturing a familiar person in her mind.

"Detegant istos ostenderet falsal." She chanted.

"Well done." Lillith smiled "Tell me, who's form did you choose, daughter?"

"My aunt Jenna," Morgana said "Jenna Sommers."

The mother of demons nodded "The woman who told you truth, when you asked of me and your father."

"Yeah, how do I?"

"Ah, picture yourself in your mind."

Morgana did as her mother said and her ture form reappeared.

"Do know that Elijah Mikaelson has been here?" The celestial tribrid asked.

"Yes, Stolas told me." Lillith revealed "Do you have any alcoholic drink here?"

Morgana nodded before leading her from her room to the kitchen.

"So, your left here alone. Because the doppelganger kept secret that your false uncle John was her father from Ms Sommers and the doppelganger and her friends fighting Klaus?" Lillith questioned.

Morgana nodded as she set down a glass of whiskey before her mother "I think I may have scared Elena with the whole exploding Trevor." She smirked "Why did you give me that anyway?"

"Just in case, we couldn't get to you in time to teach you how to protect yourself." Lillith revealed taking a sip from her glass.

Morgana smiled as she took a sip from her own glass.

Their heads turned to the door when someone knocked.

Two infernal women looked at each other confused before they stalked towards the door. Lillith opened it.

"Ah, uncle John what a very unwelcome and tragic surprise." Morgana greeted.

"Morgana," John greeted saddened by her greeting "Where's Elena and Jeremy? You three haven't been answering my calls."

"Your number's blocked on my phone. Jeremy is most probably with Bonnie and Elena is with the Salvatores."

"Oh," he looked to the right at Lillith "Who's this."

"I'm Lillith dear boy," Lillith replied "First wife of Adam and first woman, saved from despair by a fallen angel."

John raised his eyebrows and looked at Morgana.