Murder Of One.

"Hello, Finn

"Hello, Finn." Alvaro greeted as popped up beside his older brother.

"Hello, Alvaro." Finn rolled his eyes "I have nothing to say to you."

"Well, I'm not here to chat." The younger of the two shot back "I will Inquire one time, though." Alvaro swung his arm back and forth as he walked "Where is the horrible harlot who birthed us?"

"Gone to find another way to end our abominable lives." Finn replied, hating the fact that his brother had insulted their mother with no regret. But then again, Alvaro had changed alot, since he was daggered. "And when she does, I will sacrifice myself all over again."

"Well, how unfortunate that I found you," Alvaro chuckled cruelly as he turned his head to look at him"I require your assistance."

"I have no wish to help you, only to see you dead."

"Right," he narrowed his brows "you see. You won't be able to see me dead...because if I-" he pointed his left hand towards himself "-die, then you die, so wish unfulfilled. Honestly brother," Alvaro shook his head, sighing "I think you've slept all of your intelligence away."

"Oh, bother someone else with your hollow charms Alvaro!" Finn said as they came to cross the street.

"Oh why?!" Alvaro protested "When I can bother my, older brother? I need you to accompany me back to Mystic Falls. Our brother has a witch there, who can help undo Esther's spell that linked us together."

"I have no wish to be unlinked!" Alvaro slipped in front of his brother, lightly pushing his finger tips against Finn's shoulder, a expressionless frown on his face as a blank look loomed in his rich brown orbs.

"Again with the wishes, allow me rephrase. You will come back with me or, I'll nick of Klaus' tricks and dagger you, myself." The Mikaelson threatened menacingly.

"What happens to one, happens to all. Klaus may not be affected by the dagger, but you are....as well as our brother and sister. And we both know, that loathsome concubine will be long dead....after your awoken." Finn sneered in his brother's face, which had grew outstandingly murderous as the words fell from his lips.

Alvaro's throat rumbled with a wicked and inhuman growl. Finn glanced at him before going around him, causing the original to turn and watch as Finn glanced in his direction warily over his shoulder, before speeding away.

The eldest Mikaelson found Klaus, standing at the end of the alleyway with his hands behind his back, a cocky smirk on his lips. Finn who was wide eyed, spun round to find Alvaro now stood, holding his body up in a sideways angle. The same hazardous stare resting on his face, as he kept his eyes on Finn.

"You're siding with him?" He questioned, outraged "Alvaro, he stored us in boxes! Or had you forgotten?"

"At least he ain't tryin' to make us extinct." His brother seethed, his accent showing how angry he was.