The Centuries That Never Were.

On the first day, the House of Morningstar fell.

On the second day, Esther Mikaelson tried to kill the remaines of her children. She failed.

On the third day, the newly crowned King of Hell, Caliban, led the Infernal Armies on a crusade to claim Earth as the Tenth Circle. He failed.

On the fourth day, the pagans beat back Caliban and his armies. The Earth was theirs.

On the fifth day, the 'Save Elena' gang, after spending weeks twiddling their thumbs and looking over their shoulders in fear, decided to plot another assassination aimed at the last remaining Originals. They failed.

On the sixth day, Caliban, after having numerous night terrors of the Mikaelsons coming to kill him, for killing their brothers and friend, was consumed by madness.

On the seventh day, Hell was emptied by a army of celestials.

But what of Morgana Morningstar and Alvaro, Klaus and Kol Mikaelson?

They, along with Morgana's family, were where Caliban had left them.

Klaus and Alvaro cursed and daydreamed about how they would kill the newly crowned king of Hell, or well in Alvaro's case Caliban's slaughter. And between the fact that he was mostly preoccupied with Morgana, when she'd allow him to travel into her mind.

Kol wondered when his brother and sister would come to rescue them.

But little did the four know, both Elijah and Rebekah had unfortunately been cut down, along with Damon and Stefan Salvatore and countless other vampires by the pagans, centuries ago.

The four could only count on themselves to rescue them.

Klaus's eyes snapped open, a groan fell from his lips. He glanced down at him chest, where the wooden pole was embedded. His brows furrowed "What is this?"

He rapped his hands around the pole, he grunted as he began to slowly pull it out. He eyed the tip, that was crowned with his blood. His eyes narrowed as he sniffled at it.

"Oh, that little pathetic piece of clay." Klaus growled. Caliban had used his own trick against him. He caught sight of the metal end of the pole, he smirked.

'How clever,' Klaus thought, the clay prince had coated the metal with wood, so Klaus couldn't count on his werewolf side to prevent him from desiccating.

Klaus let go of the pole, a sound of clanging rang out through the cave as it hit the floor. The hybrid turned to his brothers, before grabbing hold of the poles that pinned them against the rock wall, he yanked them out with little effort.

The two poles joined the third on the floor as Klaus watched impatiently for his brothers to return to life.

Blue eyes watched as dark grey vains began to disappear, along with the deathly complexion before dark cocoa-coloured eyes flickered open.

Alvaro groweled sharply, cracking his neck as Kol began to regain colour. The second oldest met Klaus's gaze "How the fuck did that little pitiful sod, manage to do this?"

Klaus gestured to the sticks on the floor "White oak ash."

Kol kneeled down, examining them as Alvaro clocked it "Like the daggers, and he stuck the wood on one end of the sticks, so your werewolf gene couldn't save you."