Dangerous Liaisons.

Morgana's dress isn't blue but that's how it's styled.
______

Morgana pulled on her orange, yellow, purple and black hoodie before heading for the front door. She opened it to find an envelope on the floor.

She arched an eyebrow as she bent down and picked it up.

The envelope was white and had black ink on it. It read 'Morgana Morningstar' .

She placed it in her pocket before locking the door. She strolled to the alpine and slid into it.

"What do you make of this?" Morgana inquired as she walked down the saircase in the Grey Room.

"Of what?" Dorian questioned curiously.

Morgana sat down on a stool and pulled out the card from the envelope.

"Please join the Mikaelson Family, this evening at seven o'clock. For dancing, cocktails and celebration." She looked up at him.

"All of the Originals are undaggered and are having a house warming ball." The warlock said "Is there anything on back?"

She flipped it over "My mother's awake, I'll take your words to mind. As my friend, your allowed to bring a plus one or two. --Klaus." She looked at him "Well, do you?"

"I was thinking of having another vacation to Mystic Falls." He leant forward "Who's accompanying us?"

"I'll ask either Sabrina or Prudence. Shall I pick you up later?"

"Yeah." Dorian nodded.

Morgana kneeled before Lucifer in one of the cells in the Academy.

"I'm not saying you aren't allowed to go but beware of the witch Esther. She most probably wants to right the 'wrong' she did." Lucifer said.

"Nature adjusted to vampires but the wiccans believe otherwise." Morgana said.

Lucifer nodded "I trust you won't let them die?"

"No, Elijah, Rebekah and Klaus are my friends." She shook her head.

"Good. I'm a fan of the Originals myself, especially the youngest brother." He grinned "I found his killings spectacular."

Morgana rolled her eyes as she laughed amused by her father's antics.

"Prudence," Morgana smiled as she walked up to her.

"Morgana." The weird sister grinned in greeting "What do I owe the pleasure?"

"Well," she began "I'm attending the Mikaelson Ball in Mystic Falls and I can bring two plus ones. So I was wondering if you would like to accompany me and Dorian?"

Prudence smiled "Of course, I would."

Morgana smiled.

The dark red alpine car dashed past the Mystic Falls sign.

"So this is the famous dreary Mystic Falls." Prudence purred from the back as she looked around.

"Yep." Dorian said.

Once they arrived at the Grey manison, Morgana and Prudence went out searching for dresses to wear at the ball.

Morgana finished styling her hair as Prudence finished applying her make-up.

"Shall we?" Morgana inquired offering her arm.

"We shall." Prudence smiled.

The two witches walked down the saircase to see Dorian waiting for them dressed in a black tux.