Bringing Out The Dead.

Morgana strolled up the path leading up to the Spellman household after teleporting there.

She knocked on the door before putting her hand back into her pocket. Ambrose opened the door.

"Oh, hello Morgana." Ambrose said suspiciously "What are you doing here?"

"I'm not here to harm any of you." Morgana reassured "Sabrina expects me. And good morning Ambrose, I apologise on our first meeting."

Ambrose raised an eyebrow "You really didn't know about Lucifer's plans, until the day."

She nodded "Sabrina told you?"

He nodded sheepishly "Yeah,  she told all of us. But you didn't make a stand to threaten us. So would you like to come in." 

"Thank you." She smiled as he stepped aside.

Ambrose lead the Morningstar into the kitchen.

"Hello again dear." Hilda smiled as Morgana sat down at the table.

"Hilda." Morgana smiled nodding at her.

"Morgana, pleasure." Zelda greeted with a smirk.

Hilda and Ambrose looked at Zelda shocked by her warmish greeting.

"She caught me and Sabrina on the phone in the summer." Morgana explained.

"And ever since then we occasionally have a cup of tea while having a little book club." Zelda said before turning to Morgana "I see you survived the spitting contest between the Mystic Falls gang and the Original Hybrid."

"So far." Morgana nodded sheepishly "But Elijah's back in the mix."

"Wait." Ambrose leaned forward "You've met the Noble One?"

"Yes,  and the originals aren't that bad."

"Yes well," Zelda spoke "What the younger Salvatore gets, he deserves. He shouldn't have pissed Klaus off by taking his family."

Sabrina walked into the room "Hey Morgana, you made it." She smiled.

"Sabrina." Morgana smiled.

"How's poor Nicholas doing, darling?" Hilda questioned.

"Ohh," Morgana leand her arm on the back of the chair "You separated dad from Nikki."

"Yeah," Sabrina nodded sitting down "Do you by any chance know why he's got a foot coming out of his foot?"

"Er, his malformation is probably a remnant of having Lucifer inside him." Morgana informed.

"She's right." Ambrose nodded "Given enough time, it should revert back on it's own, naturally. Possibly."

"Well, you must be so happy now that he's back in your arms, all safe and cosy?" Hilda smiled.

"And in your bed." Zelda wiggled her eyebrows as Morgana snorted "I imagine it was quite the reunion."

"All we did was talk and hold each other, that's all I'm gonna say about that." Sabrina replied.

"She's in denial." Morgana whispered playfully as Ambrose snorted smirking.

"Well, I know what we can discuss." Zelda placed her newspaper down "The sheer insolence of you going to Hell without our permission or at least without your sister to protect you. You could have been killed, you could have gotten your friends all killed. Honestly, first Purgatory, now hell."

"What's next on the agenda? Heaven?" Morgana remarked.

"Bet you missed this while you were gone," Sabrina said to Ambrose "Breakfast with a side of inquisition."