My Brother's Keeper.

Much to the newly coupled Morningstar and Mikaelson's displeasure Klaus had dragged them to the Miss Mystic Falls pageant

Much to the newly coupled Morningstar and Mikaelson's displeasure Klaus had dragged them to the Miss Mystic Falls pageant. And thanks to Elena's new found wish to bond with her adoptive sister, Morgana stood inbetween the said girl and Caroline, whilst the two lucky Originals were elsewhere.

"Blue." The two vampires exclaimed, as April held two different dresses before her body, she furrowed her brows at the pair "Really? The blue's a little safe. Morgana what do you think?"

"Uh," she blinked, having hardly paying attention to their bickering thanks to her newly and very must secret boyfriend occupying her thoughts "well, the red's better."

Caroline scrowled at the Morningstar, unhappy with the fact that she didn't agree with them. But as much as she hated to admit it, Morgana did have style. The deary crimson and golden gown, which the ravenette had suspiciously smuggled into the changing room, proved the fact.

"Safe is good," Elena stated arms crossed as Morgana raised her brows in disbelief, it was just a bloody dress "when it comes to the judges."

"She's right," Caroline pointed out "Gracie Lockwood had a 3-foot slit last year, and practically got laughed off the court."

Elena smiled, chuckling with the blonde as the ravenette rolled her eyes back into her skull, this was why she'd skipped so many pageants. They were silly and pointless, the only attraction they held towards her was the food and drink. On the odd occasion.

"She got my vote." Damon said, appearing at the open door, drawing Elena's attention to his person which didn't escape Morgana's notice.

"Get out, lurker." Caroline threw a mascara bottle at him.

"Ouch." Damon sang, smirking as it bounced off his shoulder "Where's Proffesser Shane?"

"Judge's table." Morgana informed, making the vampire look at her "Certainly makes one wonder, is he Jack of all trades or...a traitor?"

"That's what I wanna know." He said, content with the fact that someone new where he was coming from, Caroline tried to close the door on him.

He pushed it back open, glancing at Elena for a second before saying "Red one, definitely."

"We already agreed that the red one's little too showy." Caroline bit back, causing the Morningstar to widen her eyes and raise her brows as Damon peered at the blonde, both aligned in disbelief.

He held out his arms, protesting "It's a pageant. It's the whole point."

The blonde placed her hands on her hips "Did you win Miss Mystic Falls last year? No, I don't think you did."

"Neither did Elena and she wore blue." He reminded.

"One blow through the armour." Morgana muttered, causing Damon to smirked as the blonde scoffed.