Because The Night.

Morgana, who was thirteen almost fourteen weeks far long now, comfortably lied on the sofa, her head rested on Alvaro's lap

Morgana, who was thirteen almost fourteen weeks far long now, comfortably lied on the sofa, her head rested on Alvaro's lap. Who was reading aloud whilst one hand rested on her baby bump lovingly. When there was a knock at the door.

The Morningstar sighed whilst he scrowled, she removed her head from his lap which only made his scrowl hardened before he got to his feet, leaving the book page down on his seat and going to answer the door.

"Didn't you get the hint when my brother turned you away yesterday? Or are you too infatuated with him?" He remarked as Damon invited himself in.

"Well I figured I'd have better luck with you two," the duo raised their brows at him simultaneously as he looked between them "your majesties."

Alvaro closed the door as Morgana got to her feet, Damon looked between the two, showing them a scroll of paper "I made a list, it's called "things your brother sucks at." By the congratulations." He smiled brightly at the Morningstar, who smiled tightly back in response as Alvaro rolled his eyes.

"Number one: Finding Katherine."

"I know I was there, and have been hanging around in the crowd for a thousand years." Alvaro commented.

"Number two: Covering up his secret phone conversations with that little backstabber Hayley." He smiled brightly at Alvaro, who pulled an baffled expression.

"Who?" He furrowed his brows before pointing in the air "Wait I don't care or know whom that is. Before you ask no, I have no idea where Katherine Pierce is nor do I want to know. Now leave."

Damon sighed looking at Morgana who shrugged, he scrowled lightly before going for the door. Morgana rolled her eyes, smiling fondly as Alvaro gave the Salvatore the middle finger before closing the door on him.

"Come on, let's go for a ride." He said making her raise her eyebrows in question "I need blood, we don't have of the human stuff back home."

"Robbing the hospital." She smirked "I'm in."

He grinned, taking her hand and spinning her around earning a giggle before they left the house. The king and queen of Hell strolled through the hall of the Mystic Falls hospital.

They turned into the blood bank and Morgana opened one of the fridges to find it empty. The two narrowed their eyes sharing a look, before he threw open the other fridge.

"What?" He inquired bewildered before Morgana snapped her fingers making all the fridges open to reavel no blood-bags.

The original and tribrid duo exited after covering their tracks and headed for the next nearest hospital blood bank. Only to find that, it was too empty.

"Care to explain to me, who the bloody Hel-heaven has raided every nearest bloody hospital?" Alvaro growled into his phone as he marched towards his bentley "If it's one of your hybrids going on a ripper binge I'll fucking eat it for lunch."